|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited (BCCL)
Competition Name : Times Now Passengers Film Contest 2017
Applicable For : Citizen of India
Competition Dates : January 6 & 7, 2017
Passengers Film Contest:
These terms and conditions (Terms) are applicable and govern the contest based on the film titled “Passengers” (Film) organized by the Television Division of Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited (BCCL) for its English News Channel ‘TIMES NOW’ (Contest).
Related : Times Now SHUT IN Film Contest 2016 : www.contest.net.in/18644.html
The Contest shall be conducted today and tomorrow (January 6 & 7, 2017). The Contest shall be hosted on the Channel’s twitter profile i.e. ‘@TIMESNOW’ (Times Now Twitter Handle) on ‘Twitter’ (Platform), a leading social networking site. The Contest will be run in accordance with and subject to Twitter terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions :
1. To participate in the Contest, Participant should be a citizen of India. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of BCCL employees, officers, consultants, or agents including that of its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate.
2. During the Contest Period, BCCL will post Questions (each a Question) on the Times Now Twitter Handle on a daily basis or as deemed appropriate by BCCL on any day of the Term. Each Question will be an open-ended subjective question based on the Film and/or any other aspect related to the Film.
3. To participate in the Contest, all interested users are mandatorily required to follow the following process in sending their respective answers:
a. Log in to the Platform using his/her Twitter account/credentials and click on the relevant page/tab of the Contest on the Platform or in any other manner or form as may be prescribed/requested on the Platform. For the purpose of participating in this Contest, it is mandatory that the interested Participant (s) mandatorily have a valid Twitter account and must be residing in India during the Period of the Contest.
b. Follow the TIMES NOW Twitter Handle on the Platform.
c. Participant (s) shall thereafter be required to answer all the Questions on the Platform by tweeting all the answers by using the pre created Hash Tag, “#Passengers”, (“Answer”). For avoidance of doubt it is clarified that each and every Answer should mention the pre-decided hash-tag (as stated above) and TIMES NOW Twitter handle as mentioned on the Platform.
d. Submit their full name, email id, the name of their city where they reside, contact number(s), etc. as requested on the Platform in a manner and form, as may be requested and /or prescribed on the Platform (“Personal Information”).
e. For purposes of the Contest, “receipt” of Answer(s) occurs only when the website server records the Answer information upon the entrant clicking “Submit/Post” button.
4. For every Question, the First correct answer received by BCCL will be selected and declared as winner for the said Contest Question. The winner will be entitled to gratification in the form of Two movie theatre tickets for the Film from BCCL (Prize). The Prize will be in the form of e-codes redeemable only against the movie theatre tickets for the Film within the validity period and location mentioned therein.
5. The winner would be contacted through direct message (private message) by BCCL through the Platform or by calling them on his/her mobile number provided by them. On direct message (private message), Participant(s) would be asked to share their Contact Details (Name, Address and Phone no.) on specific e-mail id. Each Participant/Winner consents to the use of information supplied by the Participant for the purposes as set out in these Rules and Regulations.