|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organization : : Moneycontrol/ Money Control
Competition Name : Sensex Challenge 2017
Applicable For : Indian citizens above the age of 18
Competition Deadline : Contest closes on every market day at 2:30PM
Sensex Challenge :
To participate in the Competition, Contestant has to log on to http://www.moneycontrol.com and predict the Sensex closing value for the day
Related : Economic Times Guess the Sensex Competition : www.contest.net.in/5551.html
** Contestant’s entry will be valid only if they have a valid and verified email id
** Contestants needs to sign in before guessing the closing value of Sensex
** Contest closes on every market day at 2:30PM (IST)
** Contestants are allowed to change their guesses till 2:30PM. If they change it after 2:30PM,their entry will be marked as a guess for the next trading day
** Participants with the closest guess and correct answer will be the winner
** Winners will be decided at 5:00PM (IST)
** Winners will be communicated by email
** Three Winners will be announced everyday. The first winner will get 5 points, second winner will get 3 points and the third winner will get 1 point
** Final Weekly Winner will be announced every friday at 5:00PM (IST)
** This Competition is open for Indian citizens above the age of 18
** Winner should have a valid PAN Card for claiming the prize
** The prize will lapse after 30 days if it is not claimed moneycontrol also reserves the right to change the prize and/or and number of winners per day, at any time during the competition at its sole discretion. Prizes shall be non transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No request for cash or other substitution shall be made to moneycontrol
A. Entry into this contest constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Contest is open only to citizens of India residing in India, and who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, of E-eighteen.com Ltd and the Company hosting the Contest Platform and their related entities and their respective dependents, immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and individuals residing in their same household are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
2. To participate in the Competition, Contestant has to log on to http://www.moneycontrol.com and predict the Sensex closing value for the day. By registering for the Contest, each participant agrees to the contest rules and warrants that he or she has complied with all requirements set out in the rules & terms and conditions.
3. All communications will be sent only through registered mail id used for registration. Contestant’s entry will be valid only if they have a valid and verified email-id. Registration will be acknowledged by a confirmation mail from Moneycontrol. The Participants/ Contestants are expected to provide accurate information.
4. The Participants can participate in the contest on the following terms:
a. Participant shall provide valid PAN Card details/ copy.
b. Moneycontrol/ E-Eighteen.com Limited has the right to ask for additional documentary proof of information. If such a request is made the Participant must comply within 3 days from the date the request is made, failing which the Participant may be disqualified from participation in the Contest.
c. Participant should make sure to enter and check your email id and mobile number during registration.
d. Contestants are allowed to change their guesses till 2:30PM. If they change it after 2:30PM, their entry will be marked as a guess for the next trading day.
e. The participants can take up the contest only during the registered date and time slot.
f. Participant can participate in the contest only on the specified time slot.
g. Contestants need to sign in before guessing the closing value of Sensex.
h. The participants will be responsible for making all arrangements to participate in the contest, which includes the computer, constant internet connection, power back up etc. The Organizer is not responsible for any technical failure from the participant’s end.
5. Participants or winners may be disqualified for any of the following reasons:
a. The participant/winner is not eligible based on the eligibility requirements.
b. The participant/winner has provided wrong or incorrect information in respect of the details sought from the Participant.
c. The participant/winner has not complied with rules of the contest.
d. The participant is involved in fraudulent activity or non-adherence of these terms & conditions or any other laws applicable