Organisation : FIITJEE
Competition Name : PHC TRE 2017 Talent Recognition Exam
Applicable For : For Students of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh & the Tricity of Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali – presently in Class VII, VIII, IX, X & XI
Applicable States/UTs/Districts/Cities : Punjab, Himachal Pradesh & Tricity of Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali
Online Application Deadline : 22nd September 2017
Exam Date : Sunday, 24th September 2017
Website : http://phc-tre.fiitjee.com/
Register Online : https://www.fiitjeelogin.com/
|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
PHC TRE Exam :
A unique platform aiming to select all talented & deserving JEE Aspirants of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh & the Tricity of Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali and then nurture them to achieve what they never thought was possible.
Related : FIITJEE RTRE 2017 Rajasthan Talent Recognition Exam : www.contest.net.in/26948.html
** For Students presently in Class VII (going to Class VIII in 2018) who wish to lay a strong foundation for NTSE & JEE
** For Students presently in Class VIII (going to Class IX in 2018) i.e. Aspirants of JEE, 2022
** For Students presently in Class IX(going to Class X in 2018) i.e. Aspirants of JEE, 2021
** For Students presently in Class X (going to Class XI in 2018) i.e. Aspirants of JEE, 2020
** For Students presently in Class XI (going to Class XII in 2018) i.e. Aspirants of JEE, 2019
Exam Date : Sunday, 24th September 2017
Last Date to Register:
** Paper Application Mode (in person by paying cash) – 21st September 2017
** Paper Application Mode (by Post / Courier through DD / Pay Order) – 16th September 2017
** Online Payment Mode – 22nd September 2017
** e – Application Mode (in person by paying cash) – 22nd September 2017
** e – Application Mode (by Post / Courier through DD / Pay Order) -16th September 2017
For Online Registration log on to www.fiitjeelogin.com
How to Register:
Paper Application Mode :
1. Fill in your complete details in the Paper Application Form and submit it in person at the nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the prescribed test fee in cash & two passport sized photographs. Your Hall Ticket will be issued to you in person.
2. You may also post / courier your Paper Application form along with a DD/Pay Order* with two passport sized photographs to the nearest FIITJEE Centre and in this case, your Hall ticket will be e-mailed to You.
Following this, an online account for Students registering offline will be created automatically and the username / password will be printed on the hall ticket. It is mandatory that you login with this username and password at our Online services management portal www.fiitjeelogin.com and update your Full Profile as early as possible but before the test.
Once your profile is complete, You’ll see an option to download the Sample papers. Students who fail to do so, will not be able to download the sample papers or check test result online.
Online Payment Mode :
1. Log on to our online services management portal www.fiitjeelogin.com with your existing username / password or Create a new Account.
2. Update your profile and proceed for online registration.
3. If you are already registered for a previous test, use ‘Add Registration Number’ utility before updating your profile.
4. You have an option to pay the test Fee using Master / Visa (Credit / Debit Cards) or through NEFT.
5. Once your payment is successfully done, you can download the Hall ticket from the same online portal.
e-Application Mode :
1. Follow the same steps as the online payment mode except for the payment.
2. Choose e-Application mode in the payments options.
3. Take a printout of your e-Application and submit it in person with the test fee in Cash at the nearest FIITJEE Centre and collect your Hall Ticket.
4. You can also send this e-Application by post or courier to your nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the Test Fee (to be paid through Demand Draft / Pay Order*). Your Hall Ticket will be emailed to you in this case.