Organisation : FIITJEE
Competition Name : FTSE 2017 FIITJEE Talent Support Exam
Applicable For : All Aspirants of JEE, 2018 (Class XII / XII Pass Students)
Paper Application Deadline : 11th October 2017
Online Registration Deadline : 12th October 2017
Test Date : Sunday, 15th October 2017
FIITJEE Website : http://www.fiitjee.co/
FTSE Website : http://ftse.fiitjee.com/
|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
FTSE Exam :
FIITJEE Talent Support Exam for aspirants of JEE, 2018 (Class XII / XII Pass Students), is an All India Level Assessment Exam where the Students will get to know their projected Rank in JEE.
Related : FIITJEE FTSE 2016 Talent Support Exam : www.contest.net.in/15904.html
All Aspirants of JEE, 2018 (Class XII / XII Pass Students)
Registration Information :
Offline Registration :
Paper Application Mode :
1. Fill in your complete details in the Paper Application Form and submit it in person at the nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the prescribed test fee in cash, two passport size photographs and a copy of Student’s Aadhaar Card. Your Hall Ticket will be issued to you in person.
2. You may also post / courier your Paper Application form along with a DD/Pay Order* with two passport size photographs and a copy of Student’s Aadhaar Card to the nearest FIITJEE Centre and in this case, your Hall ticket will be e-mailed to You.
Online Registration :
Online Payment Mode :
1. Log on to our online services management portal www.fiitjeelogin.com with your existing username / password or Create a new Account.
2. Update your profile and proceed for online registration.
3. If you are already registered for a previous test or Enrolled in a FIITJEE Program, use ‘Add Registration Number’/ ‘Add Enrollment Number’ utility before updating your profile.
4. You have the option to pay the test Fee using Master / Visa (Credit / Debit Cards) or through NEFT.
5. Once your payment is successfully done, you can download the Hall ticket from the same online portal.
e-Application Mode :
1. Follow the same steps as the online payment mode except for the payment.
2. Choose e-Application mode in the payments options.
3. Take out a print of your e-Application and submit it in person with the test fee in Cash at the nearest FIITJEE Centre and collect your Hall Ticket.
4. You can also send this e-Application by post or courier to your nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the Test Fee (to be paid through Demand Draft / Pay Order*). Your Hall Ticket will be emailed to you in this case.
1. For Students registering for a FIITJEE Test for the first time : Rs. 200/- Registration Fee (inclusive of Tax as applicable) to be paid either Online or in Cash or by Demand Draft / Pay Order.
2. For Students who had registered for any FIITJEE Test in the past : Rs. 100/- Registration Fee (inclusive of Tax as applicable) to be paid either Online or in Cash or by Demand Draft / Pay Order.
In Paper Application Mode : Students have to submit the photocopy of his / her hall ticket / admit card of previous FIITJEE Test along with the registration fee.
In Online Mode : Students should register from the same user Id / Password as allocated to them for the previous test or add their previous Registration Number to their Online Account using Registration Number & Web Access code of the previous test (Whichever is applicable).
3. No Registration Fee for Students who are already enrolled in any FIITJEE program for JEE (Main and / or Advanced), 2018.
In Paper Application Mode : Students have to submit the photocopy of their FIITJEE identity card / proof of enrollment along with the Paper Application.
In Online Mode : Students should register from the same user Id / Password as allocated to them for the previous Enrollment or add their Enrollment Number to their Online Account
4. No Registration Fee for Students who are NTSE scholars, KVPY Fellows, KVPY Stage-I qualified or have qualified any of the stages of Jr. Science Olympiad or Sr. Olympiads (in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Astronomy) from General Category only conducted by HBCSE. Registration can be done only through Paper Application mode (to be sent or deposited in person along with the proof of the respective achievement at any FIITJEE Centre only).
Test Date : Sunday, 15th October 2017
Last Date to Register:
Paper Application Mode (To be deposited at FIITJEE Centre in Person) Wednesday, 11th October 2017
Online Payment Mode:
Online Payment, e-Application(e-Application to be deposited at FIITJEE Centre in Person) Thursday, 12th October 2017
You can also post / courier your Paper Application / e-Application form along with a DD / Pay Order, Two Passport Size Colour Photographs to the controlling FIITJEE centre provided on the website.
Last Date for your Paper Application / e-Application form to reach us by post / courier is Saturday, 7th October 2017. Your Hall Ticket will be issued by the controlling FIITJEE Centre and will be e-mailed / posted / couriered to you.