Organisation : Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
Competition Name : Sounds of Innovation Contest 2017
Contest Deadline : 25-10-2017
Terms & Conditions : http://www.contest.net.in/uploads/27693-TC.pdf
Website : https://soundsofinnovation.mahindra.com/
|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Sounds of Innovation Contest :
These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the “Sounds of Innovation” (“Contest”) administered by Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (“M&M”/ “us” / “we”). By clicking on “I agree”, you agree to be bound by these Rules which constitute a binding contract between you and M & M.
Related : Mysore Association Sugama Sangeet Competition 2017 : www.contest.net.in/24590.html
Your access and use of the sounds captured at our facilities and as available on this microsite (soundsofinnovation.mahindra.com) are governed by these Rules. Sending us your track which is created using the sounds (“Submission”) constitutes you (and in case of a minor, your legal guardian) as a “Participant” of this Contest and the obligations set out herein and as applicable to the Participants will be applicable to you:
1. Sounds of Innovation Contest – We have created this Microsite that houses a few of the sounds captured at our facilities (“Sounds”). These Sounds include the clanking of metal sheets, XUV500 doors closing etc.
You can visit the Microsite to use these sounds and create your own “Sounds of Innovation” music track. To verify the authenticity of participants, we require you to sign in using your Facebook or Twitter credentials.
2. Eligibility – Entry is open to everyone, of any nationality. All valid entries from each Participant will be accepted. There is no limit to the number of entries sent within the contest duration.
In case the Participant is a minor, i.e. below the age of 18 years at time of Submission, written consent of a parent/legal guardian, together with documentary evidence, will have to be provided, whereby such legal guardian/parent agrees to be bound by these Rules.
3. Time limit – Submissions must be sent between 15:00 hours IST on 11th Oct, 2017 and 00 hrs (IST) on 29th Oct, 2017 (both days inclusive). No entries outside this time limit will be considered and the decision of M&M in this regard will be final.
4. You represent and warrant that all personal information provided by you is correct and accurate.
5. The Submission(s) shall be your original work and shall not be obscene, libelous, blasphemous or defamatory of any event and/or person deceased or alive or infringe on any copyright, trade mark, trade name, and trade secret, right of privacy or publicity, property rights or of any other intellectual property right of any third party. Further, it also will not constitute breach of contract; and or any other right of whatever nature of any third party.
6. You recognize that submitting false or misleading information or making Submission(s) which, in the sole opinion of M&M, violates Rule 5 above, may result in disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize. Moreover, we reserve the right to disqualify any individual we find to be tampering with the entry process, acting in a disruptive manner, or violating the rules.
7. Adjudication of the winner :
7.1 One winner / winning track will be selected by Contest judges at M&M at the end of the contest. The decision of M&M will be final, and no communications or complaints in this regard will be entertained by us, nor will we be liable to explain the process by which the winner has been chosen.
7.2 The winner will be notified by email or direct message on Facebook or Twitter within five days of the selection. If he / she cannot be reached or does not reply to the prize notification email within 72 hours, the prize will be assumed to have been forfeited and may be awarded to another Participant.
7.3 M&M reserves the right to select no winner in the event of sub-standard/limited entries. No queries or communications or complaints in this regard will be entertained by us.
8. Prize :
8.1 The winner and one person of his/her choice will get the opportunity to travel for a Formula E Race, sponsored by M&M (“Prize”) – which includes economy class return flights and accommodation for the Participant.
8.2 All other costs and documentation (visa, local travel, and meals) will be the responsibility of and will have to be borne by the winner. M&M will not in any way be responsible if the winner fails to avail of the visa for travel, or is unable to travel for any reason whatsoever within the travel dates.
8.3 The right to claim the Prize cannot be transferred by the Participant to any other person. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available.
8.4 However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify or substitute the Prize with any item of equal value (monetary or otherwise).
8.5 To claim the Prize, the winner shall be required to prove his/her age and identity by submitting appropriate documents to that effect (e.g., an ID card or a Valid Passport). In case the winner is a minor (under 18 years of age at time of participation), written parental consent will need to be