Organization : N.K.P Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
Conference : MEDICON 2015 – The 9th International Undergraduate Medical Students’ Research Conference
Competition Name : Photo-Essay Competition 2015
Applicable For : Registered Delegates
Institute Location : Nagpur
Competition Last Date : 15th July 2015
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Photo-Essay Competition 2015:
According to Wikipedia, a Photo-essay (or photographic essay) is a set or series of photographs that are intended to tell a story or evoke a series of emotions in the viewer.
Well, we couldn’t agree more!
We welcome all the medico shutterbugs to take part and astound us with their breathtaking snaps… BUT, it should tell a story that matches the topic!
Topic: “Simple Medical Innovations”
Eligibility: Only registered delegates can participate.
1. Only single entries are allowed. No team entries.
2. The photo-essay should convey the topic i.e.” Simple Medical Innovations”
3. Maximum of 20 pictures (original snaps clicked by you) are allowed to be compiled in the photo-essay.
4. Captions are a must to help convey the meaning behind every picture.
5. The pictures are to be nearly presented in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. Music and animations can be added to enhance the presentation. (Size of presentation to be less than 25mb)
How to participate?:
Mail your presentation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention your name, college name and contact number
Winners to be felicitated in the Valedictory and given EXCITING CASH PRIZES!!!
Last date for submissions: 15th July 2015