|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Director of School Education Chennai
Competition Name : Essay Competition Based On National Integration & Communal Harmony For School Children 2015
Applicable For : School Children
Applicable State : Tamil Nadu
Essay Competition For School Children:
School Education Department Organising of Essay Competition based on National Integration and Communal Harmony for School Children – Reg.
Nandini Voice For The Deprived All India Essay Competition 2015 :
Details of Competition
1. Competitions at School Level – 14.08.2015
2. Last date for receipt of School Entries to the Educational District Convenor-22.08.2015
3. Competition at Educational District Level-24.08.2015
4. Last date for receipt of Educational District Level Entries to the Revenue District Convenor-01.09.2015
5. Competition at Revenue District Level-04.09.2015
Topic of the Essay Competition:
1. Role of Education in improving National Integration and Communal Harmony.
2. Challenges faced for National Integration and Communal Harmony.
3. Factors promoting National Integration and Communal Harmony.
Eligibility and Nature of competition:
1. Students studying from Classes IX to XII.
2. The competition is common for both Boys and Girls.
3. Students can write the Essay either in English or Tamil.
4. Two students from a school are eligible to represent at Educational District Level.
5. Only three top scorers from Educational District Level are eligible to represent at Revenue District Level.
All the District Educational Officers and the Chief Educational Officers are advised to look into this matter and utmost care to conduct the competitions according with the above schedule. Headmasters (one from each Educational District selected by DEO and other at Revenue District level) will act as convenors with additional panel of juries and other supporting officials.
The winners list shall be declared before 15th September, 2015 through proper circular along with the publication of the Winning Essays in a Book-let form to all the schools of the districts concerned through School mail-ID system. And efforts should be taken to publish the articles in the local news papers and in other magazines.
Hard copy with covering letter of all the winners list of the Educational District and the Revenue District concerned in the above format should reach the Directorate of School Education on or before 21.09.2015. And the soft copy of the above also should reach this office earlier.