|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Sony LIV Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd
Competition Name : Kapil Se Mil Activity 2016
Activity Start form : 17th March, 2016
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/11002-Kapil_Se_Mil.pdf
Upload here : http://kapilsemil.sonyliv.com/
Home Page : http://www.sonyliv.com/
Kapil Se Mil Activity :
The following terms and conditions shall be applicable to Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited (“SPN”) owned digital platform Sony Entertainment Television ‘SET’ for the “Kapil Se Mil” Activity (“Activity”) through its digital platform sonyliv.com.
Related / Similar Contest : Sony Liv Family Time with Kapil Sharma Game Show
Terms and Conditions :
About the Activity :
1. Kapil Se Mil is the digital initiative by Sony LIV to provide individuals and/or families a chance to meet the ‘Baadshah of Comedy’.
** This is a call for all Indians to meet their favorite star Kapil Sharma & his team and/or family. So if one thinks that they can make Kapil laugh, this is their golden chance.
2. Interested Participants (defined below) can send in funny videos themselves including their friends and/or their families through the any of the modes of participation as described in these terms and conditions (“Entry”).
3. The Activity shall commence from 17th March, 2016 and shall end at the sole discretion of SPN. Entries received after the end of the Activity shall not be entertained and shall be considered null and void for the purposes of the Activity.
** In the event, of any discrepancy as to the date and / or time of receipt of an Entry (defined hereunder), the Participant(s) hereby agree that SPN’s decision regarding the same shall be final.
Structure of the Activity :
A. Mode of Participation
1. SPN shall announce the opening of the Activity on various platforms owned and operated by SPN along with a link kapilsemil.sonyliv.com which shall redirect the Participants to a microsite to send in their Entries.
2. Once the Participants arrive onto the microsite, they may log in either by using their personal email ids or by using their facebook/google plus ids.
3. Participants will need fill the form available on the microsite, wherein Participant will be required to provide and confirm Personal Information of himself / herself shall include
(b) age/ Date of Birth;
(c) mobile number;
(d) email id;
(e) City and State and such other details as required by SPN
** No Entry shall be complete if any or all details are not provided by the Participant and such Entry shall be deemed invalid at SPN’s sole discretion.
4. Thereafter, Participant shall upload his/her video. Please note that the video shall be in the following format only – maximum 40 MB (3gp , wmv , mov , mpg , mp4 , avi.) Any video in any format other than what has been mentioned shall not be recognized and there shall not get uploaded.
5. Once the Participant has duly entered all the compulsory details as required in the form on the on the microsite and uploaded his/her video, Participant shall receive a one time password (OTP) either on his/her email address and/or mobile number as requested by the Participant.
** Participant shall have to enter the OTP on the microsite which shall be a confirmation of his participation in the Activity. Such confirmation shall be deemed to be an Entry.
6. Participants agree and confirm that the Entries:
i. are sent in only in the format as provided here above.
ii. shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, privacy rights, copyrights, trademark rights and/or any other intellectual property rights;
iii. is not abusive, harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
iv. does not harm minors in any way;
v. does not violate any law for the time being in force;
vi. does not deceive or mislead about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
vii. does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
viii. shall not create any liability for SPN or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders;
B. Moderation Level :
1. Once the Entries have been uploaded, they shall go through a moderation process wherein, such number of Entries shall be shortlisted and on such criteria that shall be at the sole discretion of SPN.
2. Participants agree that the decision of SPN shall be final and binding on all Participants.
C. Visibility of the Videos :
1. Any and all videos as shortlisted after the moderation level shall be uploaded onto SPN’s owned and/or operated and/or promoted and/or partnered and/or branded platforms which shall include without limitation, SPN’s website sonyliv.com and/or SonyLIV Youtube page and/or any other platforms as decided by SPN’s in its discretion.
3. Participants hereby confirm that by participating in this Activity and sending their Entries, Participants agree and authorize SPN to broadcast and/or publish and/or upload their Entries on any of SPN’s Platform(s).
4. Participant may request SPN to remove/delete/un-publish such Entry of the Participant by sending an email to SPN at feedbacksonyliv[at]setindia.com with subject line: Kapil Sharma Show.
** However, once such Entry has been removed/deleted/un-published, such Entry shall stand disqualified.