|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Turner International India Private Limited
Competition Name : POGO CB Chhota Bheem Birthday Digital Activity/Contest 2016
Applicable For : All legal residents of India who are between the ages of 4 to 14 as on 19 April 2016.
Competition Last Date : 29 April 2016
Website : http://www.pogo.tv/contestrules.html
Contest T&C: https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/11806-Bheem.pdf
Chhota Bheem Birthday Digital Activity:
1. Information on prizes and how to enter the “CB Birthday – Digital Activity”(Contest) form a part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry (Terms).
Related: POGO Chhota Bheem Ka Super Birthday Contest : www.contest.net.in/11745.html
2. Entry to the Contest is open to all legal residents of India who are between the ages of 4 to 14 as on 19 April 2016 (each an Entrant and collectively Entrants). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. All Entrants must seek parental or guardian approval before participating in the Contest.
It will be the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (as defined in paragraph 18 below) and Promoter’s related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Contest.
3. Entry to the Contest commences on 19 April 2016 and closes on 29 April 2016 (Contest Period). By entering the Contest, Entrants accept these Terms and Conditions as binding upon them
4. During the Contest Period Entrant needs to fill his/her details on pogo.tv (Website) and upload their birthday wishes for Chota Bheem on the said website.
5. Pursuant to the Contest Period, Promoters will select 20 (twenty) best wishes, from amongst the uploaded wishes on the website (each a Winner and collectively Winners). The Prize Winner selection will take place at Mumbai, India on 30th April 2016 at 6PM. Thenames of the winners will be announced on the Pogo TV Channel in ticker on 1 May 2016. The Promoter will not be responsible for notifying the winners of the Contest.
7. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence, clarification or explanation will be entered into about the Contest or the judges’ decision(s). The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them) or for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail.
Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prizes (or any part of them) for an item of similar value. The specifications and brand (as applicable) of the Prizes may change midway, before or after the commencement of the Contest at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for the service and support of the Prizes after they are delivered to the Winners.
8. The Promoter reserve the right to use any other method or medium deemed fit in its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Winners.
Upon request, the Winners may be required to provide their contact details, passport/identity number, proof of residency, proof of age and/or any other details deemed necessary and relevant by the Promoter in its sole discretion prior to the collection of any Prizes
If the Prize is declined, unclaimed or unable to be claimed, or if a Winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied, the Promoter may direct the judges to select the next best and valid entry from the entries received as an alternative Winner at its sole discretion.
10. The Winners and their parents or guardians may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, be required to execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to receive the Prizes.
All Prizes will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian as all Winners will be between the ages of four and fourteen. It is the sole responsibility of the Winners’ parents or guardians to monitor or supervise the use of any of the Prizes.