|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Adani Wilmar Ltd
Competition Name : Fortune Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil Slogan Contest 2016
Applicable For : Citizen of India
Applicable States/UTs : Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab & Delhi/NCR only
Competition Last Date : 15th June, 2016
These terms and conditions apply to & regulate the Fortune Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil Fortune Slogan Contest (herein referred to as “the Contest”) by Adani Wilmar Ltd. having its registered office at “Fortune House”, Nr. Navrangpura Railway crossing, Ahmedabad- 380 009.
Related / Similar Contest : Sunflower Oil Make Your Fortune Contest 2016
By participating in this contest, every participant agrees to the following terms & conditions of the contest and understands these terms and conditions govern the Contest. The Participant is understood to have read the following terms & conditions and agrees to abide by them.
Contest Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions (Defined in the “Contest Terms & Conditions”) apply to the contest.
Validity of the Contest:
** This contest is valid from 17th May to 15th June, 2016, 12 AM in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab and Delhi/NCR only. Last day to receive entries would be June 15th, 2016 subject to terms conditions of the contest.
** Any person who is in the network circle (UP, Bihar, Punjab and Delhi/NCR) should give a missed call to 18001232900.
** This Contest is not a game of chance or gambling, it is only a game of creativity of the contestant.
Eligibility for Participation:
Participant should meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the Contest:
** Participant must be a citizen of India
** Participant must be of the age of 18 years or above
“Fortune Kachi Ghani Make your Slogan Contest” covers the following:
1. Interested consumer who is willing to participate in the contest should give a missed call on Toll free Number 18001232900, following which, he will get a call back from the company representative.
2. Further, an automated greeting message will be played and the caller will be required to submit his/her slogan in Hindi only. Once the slogan is submitted within 20 seconds, it will again be replayed, confirmed and the call will get disconnected.
3. The consumer should call only from their mobile number to participate in the contest.
4. Since it is a Toll free number, there will be no call charges applicable to the caller.
5. Lines will be open 24×7 and on 15th of June, they will be open till 12 AM.
6. AWL will not be responsible for technical discrepancy during call recordings.
7. AWL or its agency will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. Participants will agree as per the terms and conditions under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), AWL or its agency will have all authority to call such participants who voluntarily participate in the missed call campaign.
8. Please note that there will be no call back between 11 pm & 8 am.
9. 2 retries will be made to each user in case the user is Busy, Not Reachable or in case of Call Drop. The retries would be after 5 min, 1 hour and 30 seconds, respectively.
10. After the completion, they will be informed if they are the lucky winner or not. Participation does not necessitate winning a prize.
11. Company employees (and their immediate families) are not eligible to participate in this contest.
12. The Management is not responsible for disruptions/faults in the cell phone service providers while sending or receiving calls.
13. The Management accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any third parties.
14. The process is not subject to review by any participant. The Management will not entertain any communication in this regard from any participant.
15. The Management reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of the scheme at any time.
16. Adani Wilmar Limited cannot and shall not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the scheme. Adani Wilmar Limited and its associates cannot be held responsible for matters out of its control and for force majeure reasons.
17. By participating in the contest, the participant grants AWL, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their agents an irrevocable right to publish, use, adapt, sell any content in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet given by the Participant in connection with this Contest.
The participant also grants AWL, irrevocable, exclusive and royalty-free right and license to use, copy, reproduce, transfer, modify and/or display any information contained in their entry in whole or part and in any form.
18. By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree to have their name and any other content and information (submitted by them) to be displayed by AWL on the Fortune Foods website.
19. Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless AWL, its Directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind rising from or in connection with the participation of the Participants in this Contest.
20. All the intellectual property rights with respect of this activity shall be the exclusive property of AWL.