Organization : Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd
Competition Name : UFC Live Screening Contest May-June 2016
Applicable For : Residents of India
Competition Last Date : June 3, 2016
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://www.sonysix.com/in-en/in-en
Contest T&C : http://www.sonysix.com/sites/default/files/UFC_TC_Octagon199.pdf
UFC Live Screening Contest
UFC live screening contest is hosted by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd. in relation to broadcast of UFC on its sports channel(s) Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD as per the terms and conditions stated hereunder
Related : Sony Six UFC Live Screening Contest April 2016 : www.contest.net.in/11595.html
The Contest will be in relation to the broadcast of UFC match scheduled to be live telecast on June 5, 2016 (“Event”) and shall be open for participation from May 26, 2016 to June 3, 2016 (“Period”). During the Period, a question will be asked on the Channel(s) to support either of the fighters participating in the match.
Participants interested in participating in the Contestare required to answer the question using either of these options:
(a) via Channel’s Facebook page (sonyespnindia);
(b) via Twitter (@sonyespn); or
(c) via SMS (UFC A/B to 52525) (“Platform”).
** Answer submitted through either of these Platforms as per the terms herein shall be deemed to be valid entries (“Entry(ies)”). The Entries will be accepted during the Period.
** For Entry to be a valid entry for the purpose of this Contest, the same should be strictly in accordance/conformity with the terms herein. A Participant may post as may Entries he/she may like but that does not increase the chances of winning in the Contest. Entries received after the Period will not be considered for the Contest.
** SPN shall select up to hundred (100) Participants per venue (Mumbai, New Delhi and Bangalore) from the Participants providing valid Entries and the selection shall be made on a random selection basis from the list of Entry providers (“Winner”). The Winner shall be announced via the Platform and/or such additional mode of communication as deemed appropriate by SPN.
** Winner shall be announced on or before June 4, 2016 or such later date as may be notified by SPN. A Contest Participant stands chance of winning only once in the Contest. Any subsequent wins (if declared) will be automatically void. Each Winner will be get two (2) entry passes to attend the live screening of UFC match on 5th June 2016 at such venue as may be notified by SPN (“Prize”).
General Terms & conditions
1. The Prize can be only availed/ sent to the Winner at such time and date as may be notified by SPN.
2. Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the winner in relation to the Prize.
3. Incomplete and/or Entries submitted outside the scope of respective Period shall not be considered and shall be null and void.
4. SPN shall not be responsible for any technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Participant is unable to participate in the Contest.
5. SPN reserves the right to disqualify any participant from participating in the Contest without assigning any reason. The decision of SPN in this regard shall be final and binding upon the participants.
6. SPN shall not be responsible and/or liable for securing/providing access to the Participant to the Event.
7. SPN shall be responsible and/or liable for cancellation/postponement/change in schedule of the Event.
Eligibility For Participation In The Contest
1. The Contest is open for residents of India only who access to the Website page of the channel/channel website from India IP address. For purposes of clarity, an Indian resident accessing the Website page of the channel/channel website from a foreign IP address may not be able to participate due to the contest being geo blocked outside India.
2. Non-resident Indians are not eligible for participation in the contest even if they participate by accessing to the Website page of the channel/channel website from India IP address.
3. This Contest is strictly governed by the laws of India including the Privacy Laws of India
4. The participants must have attained the age of 18 years to participate in the Contest.
5. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of SPN and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
6. Participants shall ensure that all their Entries shall be in compliance to usage rules of Twitter