|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Camel Art Foundation
Competition Name : Camel Art Foundation Contest 2016
Applicable For : Student/ Professional
Entry Last Date : 30th September, 2016
Camel Art Foundation Contest :
Online entries are invited from students and professional artists for The Camel Art Foundation Contest – 2016.
Related / Similar Contest : Camel Art Foundation Contest 2016 Shortlisted Entries
Eligibility: 18 years and above
Category: Student / Professional
Mediums: Oil, Acrylic, Water, Drawing & Pastel
Preliminary Judging: October 2016
Secondary Judging: November 2016
Professional :1 in each medium worth Rs. 1 lac each.
1. Winner in each medium worth Rs. 50,000 and
2. Best Entry per medium worth Rs. 21,000 each
Jehangir Art Gallery (3rd to 9th January, 2017)
Grande Finale Award:
All expenses paid trip to Europe
Rules for the Contest:
1. There will only be online registration.
2. Participants must be 18 years and above to enter this contest.
3. The submission must have the photograph of entry.
4. Students must submit photocopy of valid Identity Card of institute.
5. All entries sent for the contest must be bonafide works of the artists and executed after May 2015.
6. The submitted entries should not have been exhibited in any competitive exhibition / contest.
7. Minimum size of actual painting should be 40 cm WITH FRAME and maximum size should be 110 cm WITH FRAME.
8. The selection of entries and awards will solely be at the discretion of the jury appointed by Camel Art Foundation. Decision of jury will be final and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
9. Camel Art Foundation shall be entitled to use / reproduce / sell any of the exhibited works in any publication / activity.
10. The jury may reject any work that they consider unworthy of exhibition and also may not allot any award in one or more mediums if the numbers and quality of works is considered poor.
11. If any painting seems unsatisfactory on viewing the actual artwork due to its variation from the submitted image, the jury has a right to reject the same.
12. The paintings selected for exhibition will be offered for on line sale unless otherwise mentioned by the artist in the entry form. Camel Art Foundation will retain 30% as commission / administrative costs, and balance proceeds from the sale will be given to the artist.
13. Camel Art Foundation shall take utmost care during storage, exhibition, and transport of original paintings. However, if it is damaged or lost during handling and transit, we will not be held liable for any damages.
14. Camel Art Foundation has the right to use / dispose off the paintings not collected by the artist after two months from the last day of exhibition.
15. Six to eight Grande Finale winners will be declared after interviewing national winners through portfolio submission and telephonic / online SKYPE interviews. These winners will be awarded an all expenses trip to visit art galleries and museums in Europe.
16. Hard copies of entries will not be accepted.
Phase I – Receipt of Entries:
Dates: Between 31st May to 30th September, 2016
Modality: Online Submission
Categories: Student & Professional (above 18 years)
Mediums: Oil / Acrylic / Water / Drawing & Pastels
Number of Entries: Maximum TWO entries per artist (Including all Mediums). Each entry to be submitted individually.
Entry Fees: NO ENTRY FEE
(List of Selected Entries Will be displayed on website kokuyocamlin.com in December 2016)
How to do online registration: Go to camel art foundation – online registration form
Entry Form: Fill up all the details in entry form and attach scanned painting image and student ID (where applicable)
Resolution: Digital images of actual paintings should be in high resolution (minimum 300 dpi)
File Format: JPEG format and saved at maximum quality
File Name: Title of Painting
Phase II – Submission of Shortlisted Entries:
(Shortlisted entries from primary round will be informed by email in October 2016 to send actual painting)
Receipt of Painting Dates: 1st to 10th November, 2016
Camel Art Foundation,
48/2 Hilton House
Kokuyo Camlin Limited
Central Road MIDC
Andheri (east), Mumbai – 400 093
Contact No.02266557007 (customer support)
Student ID: If entry is in student category, photocopy of ID card or letter from Art Teacher to be attached to entry form.
List of Winners & Exhibits will be posted on website kokuyocamlin.com by mid January 2017