|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education
Competition Name : CBSE Expression Series on Sh. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee) 2016
Applicable For : Students Classes I to XII
Event Dates : 27 and 28 June 2016
Website : http://cbseacademic.in/
Submission Form : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/13701-Circular.pdf
CBSE Expression Series :
The Central Board of Secondary Education proposes to organize CBSE Expression Series on Sh. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee) on the occasion of his birth anniversary on 27 June. The ‘Series’ will be held on 27 and 28 June 2016.
Related / Similar Contest :
CBSE Expression Series On Sh.Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay Chatterjee 2016 Result
Following are the details of the ‘Series’:
i. Participation is voluntary.
ii. The three categories of participation are:
a) Classes I to V, b) Classes VI to VIII and c) Classes IX to XII
iii. Topics are given in Annexure 1.
iv. Students may submit their entries as Essay/ Poem/Drawing.
v. Entries may be submitted in any of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
vi. Students may submit their entries from schools/ home/ any place as per their convenience.
vii. Entries may be submitted using any of the three following modes:
a) Online mode through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
b) Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
c) Mobile App:
(i) Through the link which will be activated on 27.06.2016 at cbseacademic.in.
(ii) Using the numbers given below (details given in Annexure III).
For classes I to V 7065963925
For classes VI to VIII 7065963926
For classes IX to XII 7065963927
viii. To cater to the need of schools where the internet connectivity is limited, the Board has devised a registration-cum-response sheet (Annexure-IV), which may be downloaded, printed, photocopied for distributing to participants. After completion of activity, schools/ participants may scan/ click an image of the entry and send it through Mobile App. Images without clear details may not be considered.
ix. Entries submitted through email/ by post will not be considered.
x. The links and Mobile App for submission of entry shall remain activated from 09:00 hours on 27 June till 24:00 hours on 28 June 2016.
xi. Best 36 entries, 12 in each category, shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2500/- and a Certificate of Merit.
xii. Each participant will get an online Certificate of Participation.
xiii. Selection of best entries will be on the basis of originality of content and creative expression. Students may be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
xiv. Plagiarism check may be done and the entry will be liable to disqualification if found plagiarized at any point of time.
Classes I to V:
Participants may submit Essay (250 words)/ Poem/ Drawing on any one of the following: i. Ten best things that I know about Sh. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee) ii. My tribute to Sh. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee)
Classes VI to VIII:
Participants may submit Essay (500 words)/ Poem/ Drawing on any one of the following: i. According to me, the greatest contribution of Sh. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee) was… ii. Sh. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee): an inspiration to the Indian freedom fighters
Classes IX to XII:
Participants may submit Essay (700 words)/ Poem/Drawing on any one of the following: i. Contribution of Sh. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee) in the cultural revival of Bengal ii. Sh. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee): the literary genius
All participants willing to participate may refer to following instructions:
1. Entries sent through email will not be entertained at all.
2. Students are required to register only once as multiple registrations may lead to disqualification.
3. The entries should not exceed the word limit as mentioned.
4. The entries/writings must be original.
5. If at any stage the entries submitted are proven to be plagiarized or are without the registration details, the entry will be disqualified. Plagiarism, if detected any point to time, will lead to withdrawal of the prize.
6. Entries received on the numbers other than the ones prescribed for a class category may be disqualified.
7. Students can refer to as many resources as they can avail, however the entries submitted must be in their own language. 8. Entries shall be selected by a panel of experts. Decision of the experts will be final. No further communication will be entertained in this matter.
9. Each page of the entry submitted by the participant MUST HAVE the contact details as given in the Annexure-IV. Entries without proper details on each page may not be considered.
For any query, you may call at 011-23215130 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.