|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Pogo TV
Competition Name : Chota Bheem Birthday Digital Activity/Live Chat Contest 2016
Applicable For : All residents of India who are between the ages of 4 to 14 as on 24 July 2016
Competition Last Date : 24 July 2016
Live Chat With Bheem:
1. The Terms & Conditions of Entry (“Terms”) for “CB Birthday – Digital Activity”(“Live Chat”) are enlisted below.
2. Entry to the Live Chat is open to all legal residents (individuals only) of India who are between the ages of 4 to 14 as on 24 July 2016 (each an Entrant and collectively Entrants). Corporate, Agencies, and any non human legal entities are not entitled to participate in the Live Chat.
3. All Entrants must seek parental or guardian approval before participating in the Live Chat. It will be the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s participation in the Live Chat. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (as defined in paragraph 18 below) and Promoter’s related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Live Chat.
4. Entry to the Live Chat commences on 24 July 2016 at 4 PM and closes at 5 PM on the same day (Live Chat Period). By entering the Live Chat, Entrants accept these Terms and Conditions as binding upon them.
5. During the Live Chat Period Entrant needs to fill his/her details on pogo.tv (Website) and can live chat with Chhota Bheem for one hour. The Entrants can send in their questions. All questions shall be monitored and only those questions selected by Promoter will go onto to the live web chat page and will be answered by the representatives of Promoters on behalf of Chhota Bheem. The selection of the questions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of Promoter.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. There is no entry fee or participation fee payable by the Entrant/s for participating in this Live Chat. Promoter will not accept any form of payment from any of the Entrant/s interested in participating in the Live Chat. Further participation in the Live Chat will not in itself make the Entrant eligible for selection of his/her question.
7. The Promoter’s decision in selection of questions will be final and binding. No correspondence, clarification or explanation will be entered into about the Live Chat or the judges’ decision(s) on the selection of questions.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the parents or guardians to monitor or supervise the Entrants during the Live Chat.
9. By entering into Live Chat, each Entrant and his/her parent/guardian is deemed to have granted Promoter the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the nickname, names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of such Entrant and/or representatives of such Entrant without obtaining any other further consent or making any payment whatsoever to such Entrant and/or the representatives of such Entrant for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
10. Entrants’ personal information (PI) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Live Chat. The PI of Entrants may be provided to others assisting the Promoter in this regard, including the Promoter’s affiliates and to authorities that regulate this Live Chat (if applicable).
11. All entries and all copyright and other rights in such entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the Live Chat (unless otherwise advised by the Entrant), each Entrant consents to the information submitted with their entry being entered into a database and to the use by the Promoter and, or its affiliates of this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Entrant.
All personal details (including the PI) of the Entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. Any request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address as listed below. The database information or any part of it may be provided to the Promoter’s affiliates in the Philippines, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom or the United States of America for the stated purposes.