|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd
Channel Name : MIX (Sony Entertainment Television)
Competition Name : #AdayatMIX Contest on Twitter 2015
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Applicable States/UT : All India
Competition Last Date : March 2016
#AdayatMIX (“Contest”) on Twitter :
The above contest shall be referred to with its respective Contest title on Twitter page of Channel.
Term of the Contest:
Every month for 2 days as specified by the Channel on its twitter handle #adayatmix commencing August, 2015 upto March 2016
Start and End Timing of the Contest:
Between 00:00 to 23:59 IST on the specified days during the Term of the Contest.
Platform on which Contest shall be available:
Specific Terms of Participation:
Every month, the Participants are asked to writein an SOP (statement of purpose) as to why they should be the chosen one for #A Day At MIX.
The Participant’s need to come up with original ideas in the form of SOP’s and post them on Twitter with the hashtag #adayatmix
A Participant who has been selected Winner during the Term is not eligible to participate in the Contest again during the Term. 2 winners will be selected every month basis posts received in that given month. The Channel, however, reserves the right to have more than the 2 said Winner’s in a given month.
Specific Process for choosing the Winners:
2 Winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Channel The Channel will not entertain any feedback / comments / refutations with respect to the same
Announcement of the Winners:
Every month by– the Twitter handle of the Winner and through telephone
1. Two best entries every month are chosen and contacted to be flown-in to the channel’s office in Mumbai for a day with the Channel. Both winners are given an induction into the business of running the Channel
** Interaction with Business Head o Meeting programming team
** Assisting in scheduling songs of a day/part with the scheduling team
** Edit suite visit to understand promo creation and show production
** Shoot visit if any taking place on the day
** Network infrastructure overview
2. Visit to other channel areas
3. Visit of HR, Legal, Finance and Admin work areas
4. One Alliance area
5. Canteen area
6. Recreation area
Following are the terms that shall be applicable to the Contest:
1. The Contest is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India having twitter account from India and followers of Mix’s official handle @sonymixtv. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India residing in India are not eligible to participate.
2. The Participants must be adults having attained the age of eighteen (18) years to participate in the Contest as on the date of the Contest.
(All persons fulfilling conditions mentioned in section 1 & 2 shall be hereinafter referred to as “Participants”)
1. Contest shall be open for participation as per the timelines specified in the T&Cs for Contest.
2. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of MSM and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. The Contest terms and conditions shall be mentioned on MIX website http://www.sonymix.tv (“Website”). The Participants agree that by participating in the Contest, the Participants shall be bound by the terms and conditions provided at the Website.
4. The Participants shall be required to provide basic personal information about them including but not limited to Participants name, address, telephone number or mobile number and email address in order to register and participate in the Contests. The information provided by the Participants may be used by MSM for internal purposes and to send in the future to the Participants promotional information pertaining to the MSM network.
5. The specific requirements for the Contest shall be outlined in the T&Cs of the contest.
6. For the Contest, each Participant must submit their complete entry in order to qualify as an entrant in the Contest (“Entries”).
7. Participants entering the Contest may submit any number of Entries so long as such Entries meet MSM’s criteria as specified in these T&Cs even if not chosen as the final winners of the Contest and any Participant may at MSM’s sole discretion be declared a winner of the Contest.
8. The manner, day and the basis of choosing the winner (“Winners”) shall be specified in the T&Cs of the Contest.
9. The announcement about the Winners and the Prize(s) (defined below) shall be as per the T&Cs of the Contest.
10. Method and time of prize distribution:
MSM shall inform the Winners via twitter handle, email or phone number provided by the Participants at the time of entering the Contests. MSM may require Winners to provide valid photo identity documents including but not limited to passport and ration card prior to handing over the Prize(s). MSM may or may not announce the Winners via the Website.