|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Ignited Mind Lab
Announcement : Mental Maths Competition – 2015
Application Form : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/151-Form_Direct_applicants_2015.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ignitedmindlab.com/header/competitions
Mental Maths Competition :
Registration for Mental Maths Competition – 2015 will start from 1st June, 2015.
Related / Similar Post :
Ignited Mind Lab Result of Mental Maths Competition 2019
Rules & Regulations:
1. This Mental Maths Competition is for students studying in Std. I to Std. VII.
2. The main objectives of this competitive examination are:-
a. To promote interest in mental maths
b. to test speed & accuracy of arithmetic calculations
c. to inspire confidence in students that they can solve challenging problems themselves.
3. After enrolment, 3 books and a model paper will be provided to prepare for the examination. The study material / worksheets are designed in such a way that students can study and practice on their own – without much support from parents or teachers. Learning on their own makes a great experience to them and gives them confidence.
4. Last date for submission of application form without late fees is 15th October, 2015. Thereafter, forms may be accepted till 30th October, 2015 with late fees of Rs. 100 /-.
5. First round examination details:-
a. The examination will be held on 29th November, 2015. Examination venue will be decided in due course and communicated to all students.
b. Time duration will be 1 ½ hours.
c. No negative marking for first round of examination.
6. Management reserves right to change date and/or venue due to unforeseen events.
7. Successful students will get certificate. Students scoring greater than or equal to cut-off marks will be selected for “Grand Finale”.
8. Grand Finale will be held on 31st January, 2016.
9. Cut-off marks for Grand Finale :-
a. Std. I : 295 and above (out of 300)
b. Std. II – IV : 180 and above (out of 200)
c. Std. V – VII : 160 and above (out of 200)
10. Grand Finale key points:- a. Time duration is 1 hour. Total marks will be same as first round.
b. Negative marking system – Half mark will be reduced for every wrong answer.
c. Syllabus will be same as first round but with increased level of difficulty
11. Top three positionsin Grand Finale will be awarded cash prizes –
a. 1st prize – Rs. 10,000 /-
b. 2nd prize – Rs. 5,000 /-
c. 3rd prize – Rs. 3,000 /-
d. Other meritorious students will be awarded Medals and Certificates of Merit.
If there is a tie, first round marks will be considered to resolve the tie. If a tie for any position remains unresolved, prize money will be distributed / shared as per the method explained on website.
12. Fees once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Admission is not transferrable.
Contact us :
Ignited Mind Lab
Office No. 29, Shoppe-Link, 1st Floor,
Dosti Acres, Wadala (E),
Mumbai – 400037
Tel. No.: 022-24143077
1. Examination will be held on . Sunday, 29th November, 2015 . (Grand Finale on 31st January, 2016)
2. Fees for Examination is Rs. 400 /- (incl. study materials cost).
3. Cheque / Pay Order should be drawn in favour of IGNITED MIND LAB .
4. Please write Student’s Name, School’s Name, Standard, Division & Telephone No. behind cheque.