Organization : NFDC India
Competition Name : Swachh Bharat Short Film Festival 2016
Applicable For : All Interested Applicants
Submission Last Date : Sept 10, 2016
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Swachh Bharat Short Film Festival
Swachh Bharat Campaign was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Oct 2, 2014 at Rajghat New Delhi with the aim to make India clean.
Related / Similar Contest : NFDC SBSFF 2016 Result
1. To the best of the applicant’s Knowledge, all of the statements below must be accurate.
2. This short film festival is being organized by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India.
3. The Festival shall be a competition of short films & shall be held on 2nd October 2016 in Siri Fort Auditorium.
4. The applicant is duly authorized, on his/her behalf and on the behalf of any person or entity that has ownership rights in the work, to submit to the Festival and the applicant declares that this submission is not in violation of any law nor violates any right of said person or entity or that of any third party in any manner whatsoever.
5. The Swachh Bharat short film festival, its officers, as well as any of its fiscal sponsors and affiliated entities is not responsible, for any damage to, or loss of, any materials submitted by the applicant, whether that damage occurs en route to or from the Festival or during the course of the Festival’s possession, any loss caused to the film material or otherwise, in or during the Festival or of said materials.
6. Read the guidelines and rules and regulation for applying for the Swachh Bharat short film festival.
1. Entries open only for short film with duration of not more than 3 min (180 secs). To be shot in HD format.
2. Submission Last Date Sept 10, 2016.
3. No entry fee for submissions.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Open to all interested applicants.
2. The films can be made in any of the listed official languages of India and must be subtitled in English.
3. The film must be produced in the last 1 year preceding the Festival, i.e. with effect from 1 October 2015.
4. The film must be submitted to NFDC not later than 10th September 2016.
5. The festival shall carry the following awards :
** Best film – shall carry a cash prize of INR Ten (10) Lakhs and a certificate.
** Three (3) films falling in Second Best Category – each shall be awarded a cash prize INR Five (5) Lakhs.
** Six films (6) falling in Third Best Category – each shall be awarded a cash prize of INR Two (2) Lakhs.
6. Application form must be submitted ONLINE at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a hard copy with the screener (DVD/ USB Drive only).
Please send in your DVD /USB Drive to the following address:
Swachh Bharat short film festival
National Film Development Corporation Ltd
6th Floor, Discovery of India Bldg, Nehru Center
Dr A.B. Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018
Email your completed form to email@example.com