|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Pogo Tv
Competition Name : Mighty Raju Ka Fit Birthday Contest
Applicable for : Age between 4 to 14 years
Last Date : 15 August 2016
Mighty Raju Ka Fit Birthday Contest :
1. Information on prizes and how to enter the “Mighty Ka Fit Birthday Contest” (Contest) form a part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry (Terms).
Related / Similar Contest : POGO Har Shaam Bheem Ke Naam Contest 2016
2. The Contest is organized by Turner International India Private Limited, having its office at 5th Floor, Radisson Commercial Plaza, National Highway No.8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037, India (hereinafter the “Promoter”). The Contest is valid only in India
3. Entry to the Contest is open to all legal residents of India (individuals only) who are between the age group 4 to 14 years as on 15 August 2016. (each an Entrant and collectively Entrants). Corporates, Agencies, and any non human legal entities are not entitled to participate in the Contest.
4. All Entrants must seek parental or guardian approval before participating in the Contest. It will be the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Promoter’s related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Contest.
5. Entry to the Contest commences on 15 August 2016 and closes at last entry received at 11:59 midnight of the same day (Contest Period). By entering the Contest, Entrants accept these Terms.
6. During the Contest Period viewers will be required to watch Pogo from 12:00 pm onwards, Monday to Friday. Entrants will have to look out for the contest question during the break and send correct answers/ entries via short message services (SMS) in the following manner- “MR”(space) (your answer)” to “58888”.
Each SMS sent by an Entrant will cost him or her approximate amount of Indian Rupee (INR) 3 to (INR) 5 per SMS plus taxes. The participants could also log on to pogo.tv and send in their answers on the Participate & Win page. The promoter will air the contest question on a daily basis.
7. The Terms & Conditions of the Contest will be posted on pogo.tv (“Website”). The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any loss suffered by the Entrant(s) due to any representation, terms and conditions or incorrect/misleading information relating to the Contest presented/ displayed on any other source.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Contest at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the Entrants.
Intimation of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and condition of the Contest will be served to the Entrant by posting the revised terms and condition of the Contest on the Website.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for the Entrant not being able understand the Contest mechanics or for his/her misinterpretation of the same. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by the Promoter.
10. Entrants may enter the Contest as many times as they wish provided that each entry is separately submitted however, the Entrant(s) shall not be using multiple IDs to participate in the contest.
Any single Entrant found using or participating through multiple IDs in the contest shall be disqualified immediately and shall be barred from participating in any future contests with the Promoter.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Further participation in the Contest will not in itself make the Entrant eligible for selection as winner of the Contest.
12. At the end of the Contest Period, Promoters will select 4 number of winners from 4 different cities, among all those Entrants who have correctly answered any of the contest questions asked over the contest duration.
Mighty Raju will celebrate his birthday with all the Winners at their schools to take the fitness pledge with him and his friends;
13. The total value of all the Prizes will be approximately INR 24,000/- (Rupees Twenty Four Thousand Only) (Rs. 6000 per school)
14. The prize selection for the Contest will take place at Mumbai, India on 18 August 2016 at 6:00pm onwards.