Organization : Prataap Snacks
Competition Name : Yellow Diamond Chulbule Contest 2016
Applicable For : Residents of India
Competition Last Date : 30th November 2016
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.yellowdiamond.in/
Yellow Diamond Chulbule Contest Terms & Conditions :
1. Information on prizes and how to enter the “Yellow Diamond Chulbule Contest”(Contest) form a part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry (Terms).
2. The Contest is organized by Prataap Snacks, having its office at Khasra No. 378/1/4, Nemawar Road, Palda, Near Makrand House, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452020 (hereinafter the “Promoter”). The Contest is valid only in India.
3. Entry to the Contest is open to all legal residents of India (individuals only) (each an Entrant and collectively Entrants). Corporates, agencies and any non-human legal entities are not entitled to participate in the Contest.
4. Minor Entrants i.e. Entrants below 18 years of age must seek parental or guardian approval prior to participating in the Contest. It shall be the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their Minor children/wards participation in this Contest. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Promoter’s related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Contest.
5. Entry to the Contest commences on 1st August 2016 and closes at last entry received at 11:59 midnight of the 30th
November 2016 (Contest Period). By entering the Contest, Entrants accept these Terms
6. The Entrants will to have purchase any pack of Promoter’s product ‘Chulbule’. The Entrant will have to send the unique code number through short message services (SMS) “YD (space) Unique code” to “58888” (Contest Number). Each SMS sent by an Entrant will cost him or her approximate amount of Indian Rupee (INR) 3 to (INR) 5 per SMS plus taxes.
7. The Terms & Conditions of the Contest will be posted on www.cartoonnetworkindia.com (Website) or Cartoon Network (Channel) and www.yellowdiamond.in. The Promoter/ the Channel shall not be responsible or liable for any loss suffered by the Entrant(s) due to any representation, terms and conditions or incorrect/misleading information relating to the Contest presented/ displayed on any other source.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Contest at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the Entrants. Intimation of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and condition of the Contest will be served to the Entrant by posting the revised terms and condition of the Contest on the Website.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for the Entrant not being able understand the Contest mechanics or for his/her misinterpretation of the same. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by the Promoter.
10. Entrants may enter the Contest as many times as they wish provided that each entry is separately submitted however, the Entrant(s) shall not be using multiple IDs to participate in the contest. Any single Entrant found using or participating through multiple IDs in the contest shall be disqualified immediately and shall be barred from participating in any future contests with the Promoter.
11. There is no entry fee or participation fee payable by the Participant/s for participating in this Contest. The Promoter will not accept any form of payment from any of the Entrants interested in participating in the Contest. Further participation in the Contest will not in itself make the Entrant eligible for selection as winner of the Contest.
12. During the Contest Period, Promoters will select a total of 80 (eighty) winners on a daily basis from among all those Entrants who have sent their unique code as mentioned in clause no. 6 (each a Winner and collectively Winners).
Each Winner will receive following prizes (each a Prize and collectively Prizes):
a) 1st Prize- Kris’ branded non-mechanical (kick) scooters of maximum INR 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) value each;
b) 2nd Prize – MP3 players of maximum INR 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) value each;
13. The prize selection for the Contest will take place at Mumbai, India on 15 August 2016 at 6:00pm.