|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Competition Name : &TV The Voice India Season 2 Registration & Audition 2016
Applicable For : Citizen/Resident of India & NRI
Entries Last Date : October 01, 2016
Voice India Season 2:
“The Voice India-Season 2” is a unique reality music program (“Program”) being produced by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) to be telecast primarily on the channel of the Company titled “&TV” (“Channel”).
Related / Similar Contest :
&TV The Voice India Season 1 Audition 2015
Procedure For Participation & Selection For The Activity:
1. In order to participate in the Activity, each interested participant (“Participant(s)”) must be of age limit of sixteen (16) years and above and shall be required to submit his/ her entry (“Entry/Entries”) in the manner specified below. The Activity shall be held only in the city of Mumbai. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that by submitting the Entry the Participant is representing that the Entry or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
2. Each Participant should be either (i) citizen/ resident of the Republic of India; or (ii) a NRI.
3. To submit the Entry the Participant shall be required to follow the process as stated herein:
(i) The interested Participant shall be required to log on to the Entry Platforms and click on the registration page www.thevoiceindia.in/register (“Website”) and fill in her/his Entry by typing out all the required personal information such as name, address, age and other details (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”) mentioned in a registration form posted on the Website by the Company and submit the said registration form by clicking on “Submit” button.
(ii) A complete and valid Entry will only constitute when the Participant logs onto the Website and submits the Personal Information by clicking on “submit” button. For the sake of clarity there will be no automated message send to the Participant on submission of the registration form.
(iii) The Participant shall be required to refer and accept to the Terms and Conditions as detailed under the title of ‘Terms and conditions for The Voice India Season 2, on the Website.
4. In addition to submission of Entries, the Company may invite the Participants for participation in the Program, through other platforms as well. The Company shall at its sole discretion, extend the participation and selection of the participants through other modes/entry platforms/manners other than via email Entry.
5. Entries via the Entry Platforms, shall be accepted from August 25, 2016 at 08:00 pm till October 01, 2016 at 11:55 pm (“Entry Timeline”). Such Entry Timeline may be further revised i.e., extended or reduced, at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company shall not be liable for any consequences including loss of opportunity suffered by the Participant(s) due to such revised Entry Timeline.
6. The Company hereby confirms that this Terms and Conditions is only a call for Entries, at the Location and mere registration of the interested Participant does not confirm guaranteed participation and/or selection, of the Participant(s), in the Activity and/or the Program.
7. The Company shall promote this Activity through the medium of the Channel, Website, print media (newspapers), television (promos, astons, bugs etc.), on ground promotions, push SMS, radio, digital media/ online and any other manner as shall be deemed fit by the Company, at its sole discretion, stating the mechanism in which the Participant can participate in the Activity.
8. It is further clarified that the details of the Entry will be saved and stored in the Company’s data bank/ server to be utilized and publicized only for the purpose of the Activity.
9. For purposes of the Activity, “receipt” of the Entry occurs when the Website page/ server records the Personal Information submitted by the Participant by clicking “Submit” button. Any automated receipt confirmation received by the Participant would not constitute proof of actual receipt.
10. It is clarified that each Participant(s) shall be allowed to provide registration form in one name. It is clarified that submitting multiple Entries would not qualify the Participant for getting selected for the Activity and selection of the Entry entitled to get a chance to register to Participate in the Activity shall be on sole discretion of the Company. Entries received after the Activity Period of the Activity shall be considered null and void.