|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : &TV Channel
Announcement : “Deal or No Deal” Game Show
Deal Or No Deal :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM TITLED “DEAL OR NO DEAL”
“Deal or No Deal” is a unique skill-based reality game show (“Program”) being produced by ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) to be telecast primarily on the channel of the Company titled “&TV” (“Channel”).
Sony Max 2 “Film Family Aur Fun” Contest 2015 :
By means of these terms and conditions set forth herein (“Terms and Conditions”), the Company is providing an opportunity to the interested participants to register themselves to be eligible to participate himself/herself along with his/her thirty (30) family members, including friends (“Supporting Participants”) in the preliminary auditions of the Program to be held by Endemol India Private Limited – the production house appointed by the Company (“Production House”) in the location of Mumbai (“Location”) on such date(s) as decided by the Company/Production House (“Activity”).
The registration to participate can be done either through (i) short messaging system (SMS) or (ii) the Company’s official website (collectively the “Entry Platforms”). By submitting your Entry through any of the Entry Platforms on terms more particularly described herein below, you agree to be unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions as provided herein below:
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION AND SELECTION FOR THE ACTIVITY:
1. In order to participate in the Activity, each interested Participant must be eighteen (18) years of age or above and should be a citizen and resident of the Republic of India.
2. In order to participate in the Activity, each interested participant (“Participant(s)”) shall be required to submit his/ her entry (“Entry/Entries”) by any one of the Entry Platforms. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that by submitting the Entry the Participant is representing that the Entry or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
3. To submit the Entry the Participant shall be required to follow any one of the following manner:
(i) SMS Entry:
a) The interested Participant shall be required to send an SMS, to the Company’s designated short code number, as specified herein below, from his/her mobile device. The SMS must state the following: “DOND space space ” to 57575 (“Participant SMS”). Participant shall receive an automated message from the company as an acknowledgement of receipt of the Participant SMS upon Company receives the Participant SMS. However, such automated message shall not be construed as a confirmation of Participant’s participation for the Activity and/or the Program.
b) Premium rates shall apply for sending the Participant SMS. Tata telecom service subscribers shall be charged at the rate of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five only) per SMS and for all other telecom service subscribers, the SMS rates shall be Rs. 3/- (Rupees Three only) per SMS. It is hereby clarified that registration to participate in the Program shall not be made available to the Uninor and MTNL Delhi subscribers.
(ii) Website Entry:
a) The interested Participant shall be required to log on to the Company’s website andtv.com (“Website”) and accept these Terms and Conditions as provided at andtv.com/dondregister and fill in his/her Entry by submitting/ filling/ recording correct necessary details/ information such as name, age, gender, date of birth, city, e-mail address, contact number (mobile number), profession and residential address etc. along with any other information (“collectively referred to as the “Information”) referred, in a registration form posted on the Website by the Company.
b) For the purposes of the Entry made through the Website, an Entry will be considered as complete and valid only when the Participant logs onto the Website and submits the Information by clicking on “submit” button. Upon submission of complete registration form, the Participant shall receive an email from the Company as an acknowledgement of receipt of the Entry by Website. However, such email shall not be construed as a confirmation of Participant’s participation for the Activity and/or the Program.
(iii) The foregoing Entry Platforms are not the only platforms through which Company may be inviting the participants for participation in the Program. Company shall at its sole discretion, extend the participation and selection of the participants through other modes/entry platforms/manners other than SMS or the Website.
4. Entry shall be accepted from August 20, 2015 at 6:00 pm and shall be open till receipt of 200 (Two Hundred) shortlisted entries (“Entry Timeline”).
5. The Company hereby confirms that this Terms and Conditions is only a call for Entries and mere registration of the interested Participant, through either of the Entry Platforms, specified above, does not confirm guaranteed participation and/or selection, of the Participant(s), in the Activity and/or the Program.
6. The Company shall promote this Activity through the medium of the Channel, Website, print media (newspapers), television (promos, astons, bugs etc.), on ground promotions, push SMS, radio, digital media/ online and any other manner as shall be deemed fit by the Company, at its sole discretion, stating the mechanism in which the Participant can participate in the Activity.
7. It is further clarified that the details of the Entry will be saved and stored in the Company’s data bank/ server to be utilized and publicized only for the purpose of the Activity.
8. For purposes of the Activity, “receipt” of the Entry occurs only:
(i) SMS Entry: when the Company server receives and records the Participant SMS. For the sake of clarity, any automated receipt confirmation received by the Participant would not constitute proof of actual receipt.
(ii) Website Entry: when the Website page/ server records the Information submitted by the Participant by clicking “Submit” button. For the sake of clarity, any automated receipt confirmation shall not constitute proof of actual receipt.
9. Out of all the Entries received by the Company, the Company shall shortlist the Entries to be considered for further participation in the Activity at its sole discretion. The shortlisted Entries shall further receive a confirmation call from the authorized representative/agency to participate in the Activity (“Confirmation Call”). The Participant’s final confirmation to participate and appear on the Program, along with the Supporting Participants, shall be finalized by the Company during the Activity which shall involve (1) reasonable skill based test; and (2) screening test. All decisions pertaining to finalization of the Participants/ Supporting Participants at the Activity shall be at the discretion of the Company and shall be final and absolute and binding on the Participants/ Supporting Participants. Thereafter, the Participant shall be informed of his/her registration number, detailed address of the Locations, the dates and timings of the Activity to be held and the Documents that will be required to be carried along for the Activity by the Participants and his Supporting Participants.
10. The Company and/ or the Production House and/or any other agency of behalf of the Company shall make only one (1) attempt to contact the Participant by calling on the mobile number or sending a message on the email id registered with the Company. In case the Participant fails to pick up the Confirmation Call, the Entry of the Participant and Supporting Participants shall be invalidated. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any technical disruption and/or failure/ and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Participant is un-reachable via Confirmation Call (for e.g. if there is any network error or if the email is transferred into a SPAM folder) or any technical disruption and/or connection or electricity failure/ and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Company is unable to intimate the Participant.
11. If the Participant(s) fails to make the Entry in the manner as stated hereinabove and/or is not a citizen and resident of the Republic of India, then his/her Entry shall be considered incomplete and the Participant(s) shall not be eligible for selection for the purpose of Activity. Further, it is clarified that, during any stage of the audition, if any of the Supporting Participants, exits/does not participate, then the Participant may be eliminated from the Activity if so decided by the Company.
12. It is further clarified that each Participant(s) shall be allowed to submit /provide only one (1) Entry from one particular mobile number in case of Entry by SMS or one (1) registration form in one name in case of Website Entry. It is clarified that submitting multiple Entries, though the Entry Platforms, would not qualify the Participant for getting selected for the Activity and such multiple Entries received from one (1) mobile number and the same person submits the Entry on Website shall always counted as single Entry for the purpose of considering the Entries for registration. Entries received after the Entry Timeline of the Activity shall be considered null and void.
13. The Participants shall ensure that the Entry submitted is decent, in compliance with applicable laws, and is not immoral, defamatory, abusive, offensive, insensitive, libelous or blasphemous to any person, religious sect or section of the society, or infringe the rights of any third party including intellectual property etc. Participant shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. For avoidance of doubt, the Participant(s) agrees that the Company has the right to remove any such material/Post which may not be in consonance with applicable law.
14. The Company shall not be responsible for any Entries submitted by the Participant but not received or recorded due to any reason whatsoever including but not limited to technical disruption and/or network provider’s connection failure and/or electricity failure and/or any reason whatsoever.
15. All the shortlisted Participant shall be informed by the authorized agency/representative on the process required to be adhered by the Participant(s)/ Supporting Participants which inter alia shall include the registration number, detailed address of the Locations, the dates and timings of the Activity to be held and the documents that will be required to be carried along for the Activity by the Participants and his Supporting Participants. The documents shall include the original copies of their age proof, residence proof and their nationality proof (i.e., driving license, pan card, passport, election card, electricity bill, ration card) (“Documents”).
16. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that apart from the aforementioned, the Participant and Supporting Participants shall be not entitled to any other opportunity to be selected directly for participating in the Program or otherwise. The expenses for travelling to the Location of the Activity and/or any other ancillary expenses in relation to the Activity incurred by the Participant(s) and his Supporting Participants shall solely be borne by the Participant(s) and his Supporting Participants without any recourse to the Company in any manner whatsoever. Further, the Company shall not charge the Participant/Supporting Participants any admission fees for participating in the Activity and/or Program.
17. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the Company’s decision and prerogative in regard to sending the Registration Intimation Message to the Participant shall be final and binding. For the sake of clarity, mere registration for the Activity does not entitle the Participant(s) to get a chance to participate in Activity. Only the Participant (s) who have made a valid Entry and who are shortlisted and declared as the Participant based on the criterion mentioned hereinabove, by the Company at its discretion shall be entitled to get a chance to come to the Location and give an audition to be selected finally to participate in the Program along with the Supporting Participants.
18. In the event the Participant/ Supporting Participants fails to carry the Documents the Participant/ Supporting Participant shall be denied entry to the Location and may not be allowed to participate in the Activity if decided by the Company. Additionally, the Company may at its sole discretion select another Participant from amongst the eligible Participant(s), who qualify as per the criteria stated above.
19. The Entry made is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. The Participant(s) agrees and undertakes that no cash equivalent or alternatives will be given to the Participant(s).
20. The Participant and/or Supporting Participants shall not in any circumstances make any claims against the Company entities arising out of or relating to any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the Participant’s/ Supporting Participants’ participation in the Activity or any related activity, to the extent permitted under law. If the Participant/ any Supporting Participant is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, the corresponding Entry will stand disqualified and such decision shall be final and binding.
21. Family members and relatives of the employees of the Company and their group companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies are not eligible to participate in the Program and/or the Activity.
22. No dispute shall be entertained with regards to the Entry submission mechanism/ criteria and selection process. Decisions of the Company shall be final and binding on the Participants and Supporting Participants.
23. The Participant will have to sign the appearance release form, non-disclosure agreement and/or such other documents as required by the Company in order to participate in the Activity of the Program.
24. All Information requested by and supplied to the Company by each Participant and each Supporting Participant must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading, failing which the Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to disqualify any Participant from availing this opportunity.