|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : BIG Synergy Media Limited
Competition Name : Maa TV Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu 2016 Season 4 Audition
Applicable For : Anyone who is an Indian citizen, residing in India, can speak in Telugu fluently
Telecom Operator : Airtel, Idea, Reliance, TATA & Vodafone
Registration Last Date : 18th October 2016
Website : http://mek.maatv.com/
Contest T&C: https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/17493-Terms.pdf
Contest FAQ : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/17493-FAQ.pdf
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu:
“Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu – Season 4” (‘MEK – Season 4’) is a quiz based game show primarily in Telugu language which is being produced by BIG Synergy Media Limited (“Producer”) for initial exhibition on Maa TV (“Channel”) which channel is owned by Star India Private Limited and/or its affiliates (Company).
Related / Similar Contest :
Maa TV Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu 2016 Season 4 FAQ
Procedure To Participate In The Competition:
Level 1 – Individual:
1. One Competition question having four multiple choice answer options will be aired each day during the promotions of the Show beginning from 11th October 2016 to 18th October 2016 for select mobile telephone subscribers (Airtel/ TATA/ Idea/ Reliance/ Vodafone), excluding any calls made from a public call office (PCO) (“General Round Period”)i.e. a total of 7 (Seven) unique questions will be asked during the General round period .
The promotions will be aired inviting all viewers to register for the Competition. The telephone lines and the mobile phone lines and SMS acceptance, for each question of the General round period shall be open for twenty three hours (23) hours i.e. beginning from 7:00:00 PM (IST) to next day 6:00:00 PM (IST) only.
2. The calls and/ or SMS (together referred to as “Entry”) for participating should have been completed on or before closing of the defined timelines in order to be considered as a valid entry (“Valid Entry/ies”).
3. The cellular number from which the registration is received will be used as unique identification number received to identify the Registrant. Each Registrant may submit multiple entries. Valid Entries sent each day shall only be considered for the random selection process for that day (a day is defined as a 23hour period commencing from 7:00:00 PM to 6:00:00 PM the next day for General Round Period).
4. To participate in the Competition, the Registrant has to give the correct answer by choosing the correct option and sending the Entry in the manner prescribed in the grid below and as stated in the promotions of the Show:
The SMS rates for participation are as follows:
For 57827 – Upto Rs 5/- per SMS**
**Rates subject to change due to recent TRAI regulations. Please check rates with your telecom operators.
The short code 57827 is available on the following operators:
Airtel, Idea, Reliance, TATA & Vodafone in selected circles only. Please check with your telecom operator for applicable circles and any applicable charges.
How to answer through SMS?:
General Round Period:
MEK<Space>A/B/C/D(Answer Option)<Space><Age(completed years as on October 10, 2016)><Space><Gender (M/F)>
For e.g. MEK A 24 M
a. The following data fields will be stored:
(1) Number from which SMS is received
(3) date of receipt
(4) time of receipt
(5) response sent (valid/invalid)
b. In case of error in SMS format, the response message will read on the lines of “Sorry, Wrong Keyword/ Format. TnCs available on mek.maatv.com”.
c. The acknowledgement message for entries sent in the prescribed format will read on the lines of as “Thank you for your participation. If shortlisted, you will be contacted by the MEK team within 5 days. TnCs on mek.maatv.com. Upto Rs. 5/SMS.”
The charges for SMS will be as follows:
Premium rates shall apply. Please check with your telecom operator for details. *Roaming rates apply and Registrant should contact the telecom service provider for the applicable rates.
The above mentioned charges will be applicable to all valid & invalid entries sent