Organisation : GQ India Conde Nast (India)
Competition Name : Fashion Nights Model Casting Call Audition Contest
Applicable for : Resident of India
Contest Last Date : 02-11-2016
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Fashion Nights Model Audition :
By participating in the Contest you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. “Fashion Nights Model Casting Call” (herein referred to as the said contest”)in respect of the event Van Heusen GQ Fashion Nights is organized by Conde Nast (India) Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “CNI”).
Related : Colors TV Rising Star Audition 2016 Singing Reality Show : www.contest.net.in/17954.html
Terms and Conditions :
1. You being the Participant may participate in the contest (said “Contest) by emailing 1) A full length picture in a plain T-shirt against a plain background and 2) A close up picture to gqfashionnights[at]condenast.in.
This submission will be open for a period of seven(7) days after which the entries will go through a screening process. If selected via the screening process, you will be contacted to take part in the Mumbai audition.
The decision of CNI with regards thereto shall be final and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entered into or entertained in this regards. By registering for the said contest, the Participant(s) is deemed to have accepted the terms hereof and agrees that the same shall be binding upon him unconditionally.
2. The said contest shall be for seven days starting from 27th October 2016 till 2nd November 2016.
3. If selected, winners will get a chance to participate in the audition held in Mumbai. Selection for the audition does not guarantee selection for the final show.
4. Please note that sending your entry does not guarantee a pass to the final auditions which will be on 7th November 2016 at Mumbai.
5. This contest is open to all the resident of India and to enter the contest the participant(s) shall be at least 18 years or above at the time of participation who have a valid work permit.
6. CNI are committed to operating a fair and consistent Contest. Please note that CNI is unable to confirm the integrity of any other Contest Participation method except for the official participation by participating online as more particularly mentioned hereinabove.
7. CNI reserves the right to replace any winner/s if he/she is disqualified by CNI and/or does not acknowledge its prize within one week of declaration thereof by CNI.
8. The competition is not open to anyone associated with Conde Nast (India) Private Ltd or any associated companies.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
11. CNI reserves the right to delete and/or remove any answers sent/submitted by email/ Facebook/Twitter mode which are derogatory/defamatory/obscene in nature solely at their discretion and the same cannot be challenged by any person whomsoever and Participants hereby indemnify and keep indemnified CNI saved and harmless against all claims made by any parties whomsoever and demands made by any authorities whomsoever for any answers sent/submitted by email/ Facebook/Twitter mode which are derogatory/defamatory/obscene in nature.
12. CNI shall accept only complete and correct answers in English Language sent/submitted by the participants by email in the specified Mode and within the designated period will be eligible.
13. CNI is committed to operating a fair and consistent Contest. Please note that CNI is unable to confirm the integrity of any other Contest Participation method except for the official participation by participating online as more particularly mentioned hereinabove. Entry to the said Contest by Short Message Service (SMS) is strictly prohibited.
14. CNI may amend, suspend, withdraw, cancel or re-set the Contest for any reason at its sole discretion and at any time.
15. CNI reserves its right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest, the entry submission process or the relevant web link.
16. CNI reserves the right to disallow any participants’ answer sent/submitted by email/ Facebook/Twitter mode, if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that the same has been sent/submitted fraudulently
17. None of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between the Participant(s) and CNI and the Participant(s) shall have no authority to bind CNI in any manner whatsoever.
18. CNI reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the Participant(s). The Amended Terms and Conditions will be posted on the said website from time to time, all concerned are requested to keep themselves updated with the same.