|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education
Competition Name : CBSE Expression Series on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel 2016
Expression Series Date : 31-10-2016 to 03-11-2016
Online Submission : http://22.214.171.124/online/onlineasp/Report/
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/18141-SardarVallabhBhai-Patel.pdf
Website : http://cbseacademic.in/
CBSE Expression Series :
The Central Board of Secondary Education proposes the schools to organise appropriate activities/ events to commemorate the achievements and contributions of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel- the Iron Man of India.
Related / Similar Contest :
CBSE Expression Series on Vigilance Awareness Week 2016
The activities may be conducted as per the schedule of the schools. The schools may upload the report on the activities conducted in the schools through the link to be made available at CBSE website cbseacademic.in from 31st October till 3rd November, 2016.
CBSE EXPRESSION SERIES on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel 31st October – 3rd November, 2016
Classes: 1st to 5th
Participants may submit Essay (250 words)/ Poem/ Drawing on:
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel: the Iron Man of India
Classes: 6th to 8th
Participants may submit Essay (500 words)/ Poem/ Drawing on:
Sardar VallabhbhaiPatel’s vision for India
Classes: 9th to 12th
Participants may submit Essay (700 words)/ Poem/Drawing on:
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel: the architect of modern India
Expression Series Submission :
Process flow for Online Submission/ Uploading the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry
To submit your entry, kindly follow the instructions as under:
1. Fill all details
2. Select Class
3. Choose Option
1. If option “Type here” is chosen type your entry/poems in the space (Text box) provided.
2. If option “Upload here” is chosen, upload the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry.
1. Entries sent through email will not be entertained at all.
2. Those who use the online mode may register only once as multiple registration may lead to disqualification.
3. The entries should not exceed the word limit as mentioned.
4. The entries/ writings must be original.
5. The entries without the registration details will be disqualified. Plagiarism, if detected at any point of time, will lead to disqualification of the prize.
6. There will also be a telephonic interaction to ascertain the originality of the Entry.
7. Students can refer to as many resources as they can avail, however, the entries submitted must be in their own language.
8. Entries shall be selected by a panel of experts. Decision of the experts will be final.No further communication will be entertained in this matter.