|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : The Art Society of India
Competition Name : 99th All India Annual Art Exhibition 2017
Entries Last Date : 20th Nov 2016.
Exhibition Dates : 17th January – 23rd January 2017
Website : http://artsocietyofindia.org/
Annual Art Exhibition :
Entries are invited from students & Professional Artists for our All India Annual Art Exhibition to be held from 17th January to 23rd January 2017 at Jehangir Art Gallery, Kala Ghoda, Mumbai.
Related : Art Society 98th All India Annual Exhibition : www.contest.net.in/4365.html
This year the display will cover the auditorium as well as the 3 A/c Galleries on the ground floor of the complex.
Phase I – Receiving Entries:
** Dates -06th Nov 2016 to 20th Nov 2016
** Time -12.00 noon to 6.00 p.m
** Venue -‘Art Society of India’ office: 524, Sandhurst House,1st Floor, S. V. P. Rd., Opera House, Mumbai 4. Ph.: 23888550
** Categories -Painting / Graphics / Sculpture / Installation Art*
** Paintings*/Graphics* -Min. Size: 12” x 16” | Max. Size: 48” x 48” (inclusive of frames)
** Sculptures -Not weighing more than 25kgs.
** Number of Entries- Maximum 3 Entries per artist (Incl.all categories)
** Entry Fees- Members Rs. 150 per entry
** Non Members- Rs. 200 per entry
** List of selected entries- 7th Dec. 2016 (on the society’s website/office)
Phase II – Submission of the selected entries:
** Dates -11th Dec 2016 to 15th Dec 2016, 12 noon to 6 pm
** Venue- ‘Aryan Education Society’s High School,75 Jagannath Shankarsheth Marg, Girgaon, Mumbai,400004
Rules for the exhibition:
** The selection of entries and allotment of awards will be at the discretion of the judging committee appointed by the society. The judging committee’s decision will be final.
** The Judging Committee may select or reject any entry. The judging committee may not allot any award in one or more categories, if no work is considered worthy of it.
** The Judging Committee will not assign any reason for their decision. No participant will get the Travelling Scholarship or the Society’s Prize more than once.
1. Artists submitting entries in Professional category must have completed 18 years of age.
2. All entries sent in for exhibition must be bona fide works of the exhibitors.
3. All the entries sent in must be in the category of either Painting or Sculpture or Graphics.
4. Works sent in for Competition must be original work of art and must not have been exhibited before in any competitive exhibition and the participant has to sign a declaration about it. Should the declaration in this regard found to be incorrect of false, the committee shall be entitled to reject the entry, even at the time of or before or during the exhibition.
5. Students are required to produce a photocopy of a valid identify card along with the bona fide Certificate of the Govt. recognized institute they are studying in. They will be required to produce original Identity Card at the time of submission of entry.
6. All sales will be effected through the Society. The amount thus collected will be paid to the artist after deducting 25% of the sale amount as commission payable to the society.