|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited
Competition Name : Mocking Jay 2 on PIX Contest 2016 (#MockingJay2onPIX)
Applicable For : Residents of India
Competition Last Date : November 26, 2016
Website : http://www.sonypix.com/
Contest T&C : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/18787-Terms.pdf
Sony Pix #MockingJay2onPIX Contest
“The #MockingJay2onPIX Contest” is hosted by SPN on the terms and conditions as stated hereunder.
Related : Sony Pix Jurassic World on PIX Contest : www.contest.net.in/17943.html
Eligibility For Participation:
1. The Contest is open for residents of India only who access to the Website of the Channel from India IP address. For purposes of clarity, an Indian resident accessing the Website page of the Channel from a foreign IP address may not be able to participate due to the Contest being geo blocked outside India.
2. Non-resident Indians are not eligible for participation in the Contest even if they participate by accessing to the Website page of the Channel from India IP address.
3. This Contest is strictly governed by the laws of India including the Privacy Laws of India
4. The User must have attained the age of 18 years to participate in the Contest.
5. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of SPN and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
6. Users will be allowed to send only one entry for the Contest. User can win only once in this Contest. Any subsequent wins (if declared) will be automatically void.
Terms & Conditions To Claim The Prize:
1. To claim the Prize, the Winners must have valid Indian Pan card and proof of identity, age and address or any other documents & forms (such as vendor registration, signed release form, passport copy, etc.) as may be required by SPN at its sole discretion;
2. The name of the Winner will be confirmed and posted on the Website as per the timelines stated in Clause B (7) above. SPN shall contact the Winner on the email id and/or the mobile number which he/she would have submitted along with the entries.
3. SPN shall not be liable for any defect in the Prize and makes no representation and/or warranty regarding the Prize and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness of the Prize for a particular purpose.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Contest shall be promoted and hosted on SPN’s channel PIX (“Channel”) twitter account www.twitter.com/sonypix (“Website”). The Contest will commence from November 26, 2016 at 12:00 hours Indian Standard Time (“IST”) and shall be open until 23:55 hours IST on the same day i.e. November 26, 2016 (“Timelines”).
2. During the Contest, SPN shall ask the Users questions based on the movie “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 2” and post their answers (“Contest Question(s)”) on the Website and ensure to follow @SonyPIX and type #MockingJay2onPIX with their Answers (defined below) within the Timelines (“Entry(ies)”).
3. SPN shall not be responsible for any technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the User is unable to upload the Answer on the Website and/or participate in the Contest. The participants shall ensure that the Entries: include #MockingJay2onPIX with the Twitter handle @SonyPIX.
4. Submissions made after the Timelines shall not be considered and shall be null and void. Mere submission of the Answer does not guarantee that the Answer shall be made available on the Website or be eligible for the Contest.
5. SPN reserves the right to disqualify any User from participating in the Contest without assigning any reason. The decision of SPN in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Users.
6. During the Timelines, SPN at its sole discretion shall select the Entries from amongst the Answers submitted and made available on the Website by the Users. The Answer which is made available on the Website by SPN will be considered for the Contest.
7. At the end of the Timelines, SPN at its sole discretion shall select seven (7) winners by random selection process depending upon who as per SPN and/or its representatives have given the correct Answers to all the Contest Questions (“Winner(s)”). The Winners of the Contest will be announced on the Website fifteen (15) days after the completion of the Contest.
8. Each Winner stands a chance to win only one of the following prizes (“Prize”) :
a) One of three (3) archery sets, or
b) One of two (2) JBL Go speakers, or
c) One of two (2) Katniss action figures.
9. In the event SPN receives any claim or notice of copyright infringement with respect to the Answer featuring on the Website, such Answer shall be removed from the Website within one (1) hour from the receipt of such notice/Answer and shall be disqualified from the Contest.