|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education
Competition Name : CBSE Expression Series on M. Visvesvaraya & M. S. Subbulakshmi September 2015
Applicable For : Classes I to XII CBSE Students
Applicable States/UT : All India
Submission Dates : 11th-12th September, 2015
Website : http://cbseacademic.in/
Online Submission : http://126.96.36.199/
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/1903-September.pdf
CBSE Expression Series on September 2015:
To pay homage to the great personalities of India for their contribution in their respective fields, the Central Board of Secondary Education proposes ‘CBSE Expression Series on M. Visvesvaraya and M. S. Subbulakshmi’ on 11th-12th September 2015.
Related / Similar Contest :
CBSE Expression Series on Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya 2015
The details of this Expression Series are as follow:
i. To be held on 11th and 12th September, 2015.
ii. The three categories of participation are:
a) Classes I to V,
b) Classes VI to VIII and
c) Classes IX to XII
iii. Topics are given in annexure 1.
iv. Students may submit their entries as Essay/ Poem/ Drawing.
v. Entries may be submitted in any of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
vi. Students may submit their entries from schools as well as home.
vii. Entries may be submitted using any of the three following modes:
a) Online mode through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
b) Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
c) Mobile App using the numbers (Details given in Annexure III):
For Classes I to V 7065963925
For Classes VI to VIII 7065963926
For Classes IX to XII 7065963927
viii. To cater to the need of schools where the internet connectivity is limited, the Board has devised a registration-cum-response sheet (Annexure-IV), which may be downloaded, printed, photocopied for distributing to participants. After completion of activity, schools/ participants are required to scan it/ click an image of the entry and send it through Mobile App. Images without clear details may not be considered.
ix. Entries submitted through email/ by post will not be considered.
x. The links and Mobile App for submission of entry shall remain activated from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM on both days i.e. 11th-12th September, 2015.
xi. Best 36 entries in each category shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2500/- and a Certificate of Merit.
xii. Each participant will get a Certificate of Participation.
xiii. Selection of best entries will be on the basis of originality of content and creative expression. Students shall be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
xiv. Plagiarism check will be done and the entry will be liable to disqualification if found plagiarized at any point of time.
Expression Series Submission:
Process flow for Online Submission/ Uploading the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry
To submit your entry, kindly follow the instructions as under:
1. Entries sent through email will not be entertained at all.
2. Entries should not exceed 5MB in any format. Visually impaired students can also use the audio/video mode.
3. Those who use the online mode may register only once as multiple registration may lead to disqualification.
4. The entries should not exceed the word limit as mentioned.
5. The entries/ writings must be original.
6. The entries without the registration details will be disqualified. Plagiarism, if detected at any point of time, will lead to disqualification of the prize.
7. There will also be a telephonic interaction to ascertain the originality of the Entry.
8. Students can refer to as many resources as they can avail, however, the entries submitted must be in their own language.
9. Final entries shall be selected by a panel of experts.
10. No further communication will be entertained on the selected entries.
For any query, you may contact Joint Director, at 011-23215130 or e-mail at