Organization : Bajaj Finance Limited
Competition Name : EMI Card Samsung S7 Contest 2017
Applicable For : BFL Customers
Competition Last Date : January 31, 2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
EMI Card Samsung S7 Contest:
1. EMI Card Samsung S7 contest run by BFL for the Customers. The period commencing from December 30, 2016 to January 31, 2017, both days inclusive, from midnight to midnight.
Related : Bajaj Finance EMI Card iPhone Contest : www.contest.net.in/14975.html
2. The Customers who have applied for EMI Card through the Website and have successfully made the payment of EMI Card fee of Rs. 399/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ninety-Nine Only), during the Contest Period shall be eligible for participating in the Contest. Only such Customers who are the direct recipients of an SMS and/or email communication from BFL regarding the Contest will be eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. To participate in the Contest, the Customer should have mandatorily fulfilled the following requirements:
i) complete the slogan “Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is the best because……….” and
ii) send the above completed slogan during the Contest Period, by way of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the Customer’s registered email id.
4. SMS charges shall apply as per standard tariffs which have to be solely incurred by the Customer.
5. This Contest is available and valid only for citizens of India.
6. The Contest is available at the sole discretion of BFL and subject to changes as deemed fit by BFL, without any prior notice.
7. A Customer can qualify only once for the Contest during such Contest Period. Only the first response in time received from the registered email ID or the mobile number of the Customer will be considered as a valid entry for the Contest.
8. Participating in this Contest is voluntary and Customer is not bound to participate in this Contest. There is no compensation for non-participation in the Contest under any circumstances whatsoever.
9. For more information, kindly visit the Website.
10. This Contest cannot be combined with any other offer/discount/promotion of BFL.
11. This Contest is not applicable to BFL’s employees, their relatives and to Customers in the state of Tamil Nadu.
12. Images of the Gift shown on email, Website or any other advertisement material whatsoever, are for representational purposes only.
13. Only one winner under the Contest will be selected from the list of participating Customers after a review of all the valid responses by BFL selection committee.
14. The name of the winner will be announced either through email, telephonic call, or by publication on the Website – offer page and newspapers on or before February, 28, 2017.
15. The winner will be required to personally visit the BFL branch with valid ID proof(s) within 15 days of intimation.
16. All applicable taxes, fees and levies in connection with the Contest including tax deducted at source will be borne by BFL except where excluded by law.
17. Where the winner has provided any incorrect information at the time of participation in the Contest, then his/her selection is subject to cancellation.
18. This Contest is a special contest/offer for BFL Customers only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the EMI Card.
19. Nothing herein amounts as a commitment by BFL to provide further or similar schemes or offers or contests.
20. BFL is not the supplier or producer of the Gift and will not accept any liability in relation thereto. Accordingly, BFL shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the Gift.