Organization : Ministry of Human Resource Development
Competition Name : MHRD Painting/Drawing Competition For School Children 2017
Applicable For : Students of Classes VI – X (KVS,NVS,CBSE and States and UTs)
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://mhrd.gov.in/school-education
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/20114-Republic.pdf
Painting/Drawing competition to be organized for school children of Classes VI – X as an activity in connection with Republic Day Celebrations – 2017.
Related : Dessin School of Arts Online Painting Competition : www.contest.net.in/19084.html
1. As part of activities/initiatives to be undertaken in connection with Republic Day Celebrations – 2017, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India announces conduct of Painting/Drawing competition in the schools across the country under KVS,NVS,CBSE and States and UTs.
2. The categories and topics for the competition are as under:
Category-1:Classes VI – VIII
School of my Dreams
Classes IX – X Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
3. Students can use any type of paper of A4 size and can use oil/pastel/water colour as per their choice.
4. The time-line of the event is as follows:
** Date of Competition at school level 16th /17th January, 2017
** Forwarding of winning entries by the school to the concerned Regional Office (in case of KVS/NVS/CBSE) 19th January, 2017 (5.30 PM)
** Forwarding of 10 best adjudged entries in each category by the Regional Offices to the HQs of KVS/NVS/CBSE. 21st January, 2017
** Uploading of top 20 winning entries by KVS/NVS/CBSE and States & UTs on MHRD website (www.mhrd.gov.in). 24th January, 2017
5. The States and the UTs would follow their own procedures and timeline for conduct of the competition and collation of entries for uploading the best 20 entries on the MHRD website by 24.01.2017.
6. No cash prizes are to be given to the winning students. However, participating children would be given e-Certificate of Participation and best winning entries would be given e-Certificate of Merit.
7. Heads of schools are requested to encourage their students to participate in the competition.
8. The entries would be adjudged on the basis of originality of expressions, presentation, relevance to the topic and technique.
9. The best entries at the school level in each category would be forwarded by the school head duly signed and attested. It must have the name, class, address, contact number and e-mail id of the student/parents.
10. Heads of school (KVS/NVS/CBSE) would forward the best entry in both category in a closed envelope superscribed as “Best Entry for Painting/Drawing Competition-Republic Day Celebrations 2017”.
11. The entries not received as per the time-line mentioned at point no 4 above will not be entertained. Also, the entries received through e-mail will not be considered.
12. No correspondence with regard to the declaration of result or winning entry will be entertained under any circumstances.