|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Living Entertainment Enterprises Pvt Ltd
Competition Name : Food Fiesta Contest 2017
Applicable For : Indian Citizens Only
Competition Last Date : April 30, 2017
Food Fiesta Contest :
1. Living Entertainment Enterprises Pvt Ltd (“LEEL”) is organizing a food fiesta event in the cities of Indore, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Jaipur and Chandigarh (“Location(s)”) as part of marketing initiative for its channel Living Foodz (“Channel”) (“collectively referred to as “Event”).
Related / Similar Contest : Living Foodz Summer Recipe Contest 2020
2. The Contest will be held from December 1, 2016 until April 31, 2017 (“Contest Period”)
3. LEEL is giving an opportunity to participate in the cooking competition to be held at each of the Locations of the Event on the Event Date(s) (“Cooking Competition”).
4. The Event will be held on the following dates in the Locations:
1. Indore on (7th Jan, Hotel Radisson Blu)
2. Delhi on (28th Jan, Metro Walk Rohini Delhi)
3. Ahmedabad (To be disclosed soon)
4. Mumbai on (To be disclosed soon)
5. Jaipur (To be disclosed soon)
6. Lucknow (To be disclosed soon)
7. Chandigarh on (To be disclosed soon)
(hereinafter referred to as “Event Date(s)”)
5. The entry for participation in the Cook-off round for each Location shall be effective from the following dates;
1. Indore on (from 22nd Dec 2016)
2. Delhi on (from 22nd Dec 2016)
3. Ahmedabad (from 22nd Dec 2016)
4. Jaipur (from 22nd Dec 2016)
5. Lucknow (from 22nd Dec 2016)
6. Chandigarh on (from 22nd Dec 2016)
(hereinafter referred to as “Entry Period(s)”)
6. Each person participating in the Event in the manner provided herein below is hereinafter referred to as “Participant”.
7. To register for participation in the Cooking Competition, Participant will have send an SMS from their registered mobile number (“Mobile Number”) to the short code 57575 in the following manner;
** For Indore- SMS Food<space>name<space>IND
** For Ahmedabad- SMS Food<space> name<space>AHM
** For Mumbai- SMS Food<space> name<space>MUM
** For Delhi- SMS Food<space> name<space>DEL
** For Chandigarh – SMS Food<space> name<space>CHD
** For JAIPUR: SMS FOOD <space> Name <space> JPR
** For LUCKNOW: SMS FOOD <space> Name <space> LUCK
8. Upon sending an SMS in the above mentioned format, the Participant shall receive a confirmation response in the following format Receipt of the confirmation response shall be considered to be completion of successful registration of the Participant.
9. The Winner(s) selected and declared during the Contest Period will be eligible for such prizes which are of such category, brand and value as decided by LEEPL at its sole discretion (“Prize(s)”).
10. As a Prize, LEEPL shall give one (1) jersey autographed by a cricketer to each of the Winners.
11. The Prizes may be modified/changed/revised at the sole discretion of LEEPL and Participant shall not have any claims or raise any concerns regarding the same.
12. Eligibility for participation in the Contest: Participation in this Contest is restricted to Indian citizens only and who are above 18 years of age as on the commencement date of this Contest.
13. LEEPL shall verify all the Entries of the Winners once selected and Winners shall be required to provide the following documents in order to avail the Prize, namely:
(a) Pan Card and Passport; and
(b) Proof of identity cum permanent address proof – Aadhar card / Election card/permanent Driver’s License.
(c) Valid Passbook copy of active bank account in the name of the Participant
(d) Such other documents as may be required and informed by LEEPL from time to time
All above mentioned documents shall be self-attested and verified/attested by appropriate authorities.
14. Grounds for disqualification to the Contest:
(a) Participant/ Winners failing to provide the required documents as stated above, within One (1) day of request by LEEPL;
(b) Participant/ Winners found to be below 18 years of age as per the age proof submitted.
(c) Any of the documents/proofs not being properly attested, unclear, illegible and/or LEEPL has reasonable grounds to believe the same to be fraudulent.
15. Any person who is an employee of LEEPL or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, group companies etc. and/or relative of any such person, shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest and if participated shall be disqualified by LEEPL.
16. The Participants hereby undertake to sign the letters as may be required by LEEPL in order to be eligible to avail the Prize and agree that refusing to sign the letters required by LEEPL shall deem forfeiture of the Prize by the Winner(s) and LEEPL shall thereafter be free to select and declare any other Participant(s) as the winner and grant them the Prize.
17. LEEPL shall try to contact the Winner(s) on their phone number/e-mail address as submitted to LEEPL, only once. However, if the Winner(s) cannot be reached then it is deemed that he/she has forfeited the Prize and LEEPL reserves the right to select and declare another eligible Participant as a winner.
Only the Winner shall be entitled to receive the Prize and LEEPL shall not be liable to provide the Prize to any third person on behalf of the Participant.
18. The Winners(s) are solely responsible for paying all/any mandatory taxes and charges levied/imposed by the Central, State and/or local government authorities, as may be applicable without any liability towards LEEPL in any manner.
20. The applicable terms and conditions as uploaded on the webpage of the respective social platforms on which this Contest will be held/promoted (as applicable), shall be treated to be incorporated herein by reference and be referred to and abided by each Participant/Winner.