|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Ministry of AYUSH
Competition Name : Management of Diabetes through Yoga Online Article Writing Contest 2017
Competition Last Date : April 31st, 2017
Online Article Writing Contest:
Topic: Management of Diabetes through Yoga
Related : Ministry of AYUSH Diabetic Care Through Homeopathy Article Writing Contest : www.contest.net.in/20392.html
Contest Timelines: April 1st, 2017 to April 31st, 2017
Terms & Conditions:
1. By participating in the contest, participants are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
2. By participating in the contest, participant has agreed that Ministry may use the content provided by him/her in promotion/education/or in any other activity deemed fit on social media or any other media channel.
3. Users need to Like Ministry of AYUSH’s page on Facebook & Follow Ministry of AYUSH on twitter.
4. The article writing contest is organized by Ministry of AYUSH.
5. The participant requires to write 300-500 words about the topic and send the entry to email@example.com .
6. Ministry of AYUSH will shortlist 5 winners based on the quality and popularity of their entries.
7. Ministry will announce the name of the shortlisted people on the contest platform i.e. Facebook. Also, ministry will communicate to the shortlisted candidates by their email.
8. The contest is open only for residents of India and having B.N.Y.S. degree or B.Sc. in Naturopathy and Yoga Science or B.Sc. in Yoga Science. There is no age restriction for the participants.
9. The participant needs to send entry in the proposed format with all the relevant details and attachments.
10. The contest shall open on 1st April, 2017 and will close at 11:59 PM (IST) on 23rd April 2017.
11. 5 participants with highest marks will be declared as winners of the contest. Each of the 5 winners will be notified via message on their Facebook or/and their email.
12. Prizes for participants:
a. First prize for winner: INR 20,000/-
b. Second prize for Runner up: INR 15,000/-
c. Third prize for Second runner up: INR 10,000/-
d. Two consolation prize of INR 5,000/- each to third, fourth runner up.
13. In case of prize distribution event, outstation winners will be paid two way Indian Railway AC III Class rail fare on submission of ticket/proof of travel on actual basis. Traveling expense will be paid through RTGS/NEFT, for this winners will be asked to provide the bank account number, name of the account holder, IFSC code, name of the bank and the branch name.
14. Scoring Mechanism for eligible entries:
a. The selection of the eligible entries for the final phase of the contest will be made on Quality of Content
b. Quality will be judged by the panel of experts appointed by the Ministry of AYUSH.
c. Once the selection process will be completed, the shortlisted entries will be posted on ministry of AYUSH blog i.e. https://antidiabetes.wordpress.com/.
15. In case more than 5 participants score highest the participants who have sent their entries earlier than others will be selected as the winners. This selection will be done on the basis of the order in which the entries appear in the mailbox of firstname.lastname@example.org