Organisation : Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited
Competition Name : PPL 2017 PIX Premiere League
Applicable For : Subscribers of Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, MTS, Reliance, MTNL Mumbai, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Virgin Mobile & Vodafone
Applicable Cities: Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Rajkot, Mohali, Pune
Competition Period : April 05, 2017 to May 21st, 2017 (Except on Thursdays)
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Website : https://www.sonypix.com/
Contest T&C : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/21583-Conditions.pdf
1. Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited (“SPNI”) is holding the ‘PPL Contest’ (the “Contest”) on PIX Channel (“Channel”).
Update : Sony PIX Premiere League 2019 : www.contest.net.in/39809.html
2. PIX Premiere League (“PPL”) shall feature various Hollywood movies that are shown at the 11:00 pm (India Standard Time) slot on the Channel commencing from April 05, 20176 through May 21st, 2017(“PPL Slot”).
3. The Contest shall commence from April 05, 2017 and remain open up to May 21st, 2017 (except on Thursdays) (the “Contest Period”) during the telecast of movies in the PPL Slot through Interactive Voice Response (“IVR”).
4. The Contest is open to the subscribers of the following networks only: Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, MTS, Reliance, MTNL Mumbai, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Virgin Mobile & Vodafone in select circles in India.
5. During the Contest Period, one (1) question will be asked each day pertaining to the movie telecasted in the PPL Slot on that particular day (“Contest Question”).
6. The viewers who are interested in participating in the Contest (“Participant(s)”) are required to answer the question relating to the movie telecast in the PPL Slot upon giving a missed call on 09223011211 (“Number”).
7. During the Contest Period, the lines for participation in the Contest will open at 23:00:00 hours IST and shall close at 22:00 hours IST following the next day of Contest Question. For e.g. for the Contest Question of April 27, 2017, the lines will open at 11: 00 hours IST of April 27, 2017 and will close at 22:00 hours IST on April 28, 2017 (for a period of twenty- three hours).
8. The Participants need to submit the correct answer during the time period mentioned above during the Contest Period.
9. Any entries sent beyond the period stated above will not be considered for the Contest.
10. On each day of Contest, SPNI shall select maximum of eight (8) qualifiers, (i.e. one qualifier from each city as mention in clause 26) from each movie by a process of random selection from amongst the correct entries received during the time period sated in clause 7 above (the “Qualifiers”).
11. Prizewinner of the Contest who answer the question correctly shall stand a chance to win Vivo IPL match 2017 ticket providing entry for two persons for any one (1) match played during April 05, 2017 to May 21, 2017 as may be solely decided by SPNI (“Prize”).
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The IVR will ask for a city preference, however, SPNI gives no assurance that ticket for VIVO IPL match shall necessarily be given for such venue which is closest to the address of the Prizewinner.
2. SPNI shall make all reasonable endeavors to provide the Prize, at a venue closest to city preference of the Prizewinner. All expenses including, without any limitation, commuting, travelling, boarding and lodging shall be borne by the Prizewinner. SPNI’s sole responsibility shall be of providing the Prize only.
3. Depending upon the number of IPL matches on a particular day from April 05, 2017 onwards, SPNI shall select number of Prizewinners accordingly.
4. Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the Prizewinner in relation to the Prize.
5. SPNI shall contact the Prizewinner on the phone number (“Contact Number”) through which the Participant participated in the Contest. SPNI shall make a maximum of 2 attempts to contact the Prizewinner on his/her Contact Number.