Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education
Competition Name : CBSE Expression Series on Mahatma Gandhi 2015
Applicable For : Classes I to XII
Applicable States/UT : All India
Competition Dates : 2nd October, 2015
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Website : http://cbseacademic.in/circulars.html
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/2177-Series.pdf
Expression Series on Mahatma Gandhi :
To pay tribute to ‘the Father of Nation’ Mahatma Gandhi, on his birthday on 2nd October, CBSE announces Expression Series on Mahatma Gandhi on 2nd October, 2015.
Result of CBSE Expression Series on Mahatma Gandhi : www.contest.net.in/2743.html
Expression Series Details :
i. To be held on 2nd October, 2015.
ii. The three categories of participation are:
a) Classes I to V,
b) Classes VI to VIII and
c) Classes IX to XII
iii. Topics are given in Annexure 1.
iv. Students may submit their entries as Essay/ Poem/ Drawing.
v. Entries may be submitted in any one of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
vi. Participation is voluntary. As it is a national holiday, interested participants may submit the entry from home or from a place as per their convenience.
vii. Entries may be submitted using any of the three following modes:
a) Online mode through the link to be made available on www.cbseacademic.in (Details given in Annexure II)
b) Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link to be made available on www.cbseacademic.in . (Details given in Annexure II)
c) Mobile App using the numbers (Details given in Annexure III):
For Classes I to V 7065963925
For Classes VI to VIII 7065963926
For Classes IX to XII 7065963927
viii. To cater to the need of students of schools of such areas where internet connectivity is limited, the Board has devised a registration-cum-response sheet (Annexure-IV). This response sheet may be downloaded, printed and photocopied for distributing to participants. After completion of activity, participants are required to scan it/ click an image of the entry and upload it through link or send through Mobile App. Images without clear details may not be considered.
ix. The links and Mobile App for submission of entry shall remain activated from 08:00hrs in morning to 23:59 hrs in night on 2nd October, 2015.
x. Entries submitted through email/ by post may not be considered.
xi. Best 36 entries in each category shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2500/- and a Certificate of Merit.
xii. Each participant will get a Certificate of Participation.
xiii. Selection of best entries will be on the basis of originality of content and creative expression. Students may be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
xiv. Plagiarism check may be done and the entry will be liable to disqualification if found plagiarized at any point of time.
1. Entries sent through email will not be entertained at all.
2. Entries should not exceed 5MB in any format.
3. Students are required to register only once as multiple registrations may lead to disqualification.
4. The entries should not exceed the word limit as mentioned.
5. The entries/writings must be original.
6. If at any stage the entries submitted are proven to be plagiarized or are without the registration details, the entry will be disqualified. Plagiarism, if detected any point to time, will lead to withdrawal of the prize.
7. Entries received on the numbers other than the ones prescribed for a class category may be disqualified.
8. Students can refer to as many resources as they can avail, however the entries submitted must be in their own language.
9. The decision of panel of experts will be final and no further communication will be entertained on the selected entries.
10. Each page of the entry submitted by the participant MUST HAVE the contact details as given in the Annexure-IV. Entries without proper details on each page may not be considered.
1. Download the Registration cum Response Sheet and fill in all the fields given in the form Complete details before you start writing.
2. Students may use additional sheet if required, however, each additional sheet must have proper details as given on the main sheet.
Click a photograph of your entry or scan the image and upload through the Mobile App on the following Numbers:
Classes 1 to 5 7065963925
Classes 6 to 8 7065963926
Classes 9 to 12 7065963927
Participants may submit entries as Essay/Poem/ Drawing
For any query, you may contact Joint Director, at 011-23215130 or e-mail at email@example.com.