Organisation : Super 8
Contest Name : IPL Fantasy Sport Indian T20 League Pick Your Super 8 Contest 2017
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Website : https://www.super8.in/home
Pick Your Super 8 Contest:
Super 8 is a Daily Fantasy Sports Platform. Through Super 8, along with its sub-pages, Super 8 offers cricket based online fantasy games. Super 8 as used herein shall be construed as a collective reference to Super 8 and the Super 8 App.
Related : Fandromeda Indian T20 League Fantasy Cricket : www.contest.net.in/21776.html
How It Works:
** Select a league from the lobby page
** Pick your team in minutes!
** Track your live scoring and win!
** With so many all-rounders in the modern game, we’ve removed the arbitrary positions of batsman/bowler to give you complete control of your line-up.
** The position of Captain scores double points and can be filled by any player.
** Only the starting 11 are eligible to score points – 12th man & sub fielders do not score points.
** The total salaries of all players must be equal to the allotted salary cap or less.
** Users may make unlimited changes to their Super 8 team up until the start of the league.
Live player stats are provided by a third-party statistics provider. Using these stats, player scores are calculated as per above point scoring. Player scores will update throughout each league and can be viewed by clicking on the Live Tab.
Contest(s), Participation and Prizes :
1. As part of its Amusement Facilities, Super 8 may also conduct contest(s) on Super 8.
Currently, Super 8 provides a fantasy cricket game. Individual users wishing to participate in the Amusement Facilities (“Participants”) are invited to create their own fantasy teams (“Team/s”) consisting of real life cricketers involved in the real-life cricket match, series or tournament (each a “Sport Event”) to which the fantasy game relates.
Super 8 offers participants fantasy game contest(s) relating to each Sport Event, and participants can participate in such contest(s) with their teams. Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers’ performances at the end of a designated match, round or tournament of the contest(s).
The participant(s) whose team(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the contest(s) shall be declared winners (“Winners”).
In certain pre-specified contests, Super 8 may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their team’s aggregate score at the end of the designated round(s) of the Contests.
The Contest(s) across both Amusement Facilities shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by:
a. “Fantasy Rules” available at How To Play – Fantasy Cricket.
b. Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
2. Currently, there are paid versions of the Contest(s) made available by Super 8. Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
3. A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contest(s) offered in relation to a Sport Event across the Amusement Facilities.
However, unless Super 8 specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest (“Multiple Entry Contest”), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Sport Event.
In the case of a Multiple Entry Contest, a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest.
In addition, it is expressly clarified that Super 8 may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the Amusement Facilities) or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by Super 8 in its sole discretion.
4. Super 8 shall collect a pre-designated fee for access to the Amusement Facilities from each Participant in relation to the Contest(s).
In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Orissa and Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the round or league and may not participate in any paid version of the Contest(s).
5. Super 8 may, at its sole discretion offer Jackpot prizes for particular leagues to participants whose Team’s score matches the Perfect Super 8. Perfect Super 8 is the best possible team that could have been chosen at any given time. This team may or may not have been possible to select under the salary cap.
6. If the real ODI/T20 match is abandoned, all fantasy leagues attached to it will stand cancelled and the entry fees will be refunded. This includes scenarios where the real match is abandoned without a single ball being bowled, as well as where the match is abandoned after it has started.
If the real match has a result (i.e., ends in a win to either team or a tie but not a “no result”) even if not played out fully, we will announce the results of the leagues as per the fantasy points accumulated, except where a result or progression of a team in the tournament is a consequence solely of
(a) the results of a Super Over or Bowl Out,
(b) the toss of a coin,
(c) prior results between or relative standings of the teams in the tournament, or
(d) any methodology other than those envisaged by the official score revision rules (e.g., Duckworth Lewis Stern) applicable to weather affected matches in the particular tournament.
Where a fantasy match has been cancelled for the aforesaid reasons, or any other reasons as may be notified from time to time, the entry fees of all participants for all leagues attached to the match will be refunded in full.
For the sake of clarity, the scores of a Super Over shall not be tabulated for the purpose of fantasy scorecard points under any circumstances.
If the real Test match is declared as drawn with neither of the teams completing a single inning, all fantasy leagues attached to it will be cancelled and the entry fees will be refunded.
If the real test match is declared drawn with either team (and not necessarily both) completing a single inning, the fantasy leagues will be considered to have completed and the entry fees will not be refunded. An innings will be deemed to be completed if a batting team either declares or gets bowled out (i.e., loses ten wickets) in such innings.
7. Any Jackpot prizes offered shall stand revoked for Leagues that are cancelled for any reason and Participants shall not raise any claim against Super 8 regarding the same.