Organisation : Nature inFocus
Contest Name : Creative Nature Photography Contest 2017
Applicable For : Photographers
Contest Last Date : May 8, 2017
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Website : https://natureinfocus.in/
Contest T&C : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/22049-contest.pdf
Photography Contest :
This contest is for photographers who understand that nature photography can be a work of art. We are looking for images that tell a story or are shot in frames that show imagination and perspective and can evoke a sense of wonder and empathy in a viewer.
Related : Caritas India World Malaria Day 2017 Photo Contest : www.contest.net.in/21960.html
Terms & Conditions:
1. Photographs should have been taken over the last five years only.
2. Both adults (18 years old and above) and young photographers (under 18) can participate in this photography contest.
3. The organisers of the contest will be allowed to use the winning images for the purpose of promotion in the future for a period of 3 years.
4. The prize money will be awarded to the contestant after TDS deduction.
Registration & Submission:
1. Submissions will be open from April 24, 2017 – May 8, 2017.
2. The contest closes at 23:59pm on May 8, 2017.
3. Submissions to be made only via the Nature inFocus website.
1. All digital images must be in JPEG format, RGB mode, with a maximum of 1920 pixels (on the longer side) at 72dpi.
2. Photographs with borders, frames, watermarks or signatures will not be accepted.
3. Basic re-touching (brightness, saturation, sharpening and contrast) of images is acceptable as long as the photograph retains its original form. Any image that appears drastically different from its RAW version will be disqualified.
4. Once shortlisted, participants will be contacted to provide the accompanying RAW file. All information regarding post-processing of the image must be shared on request.
5. Stitching of images is allowed only if the resultant image is a panoramic one.
Ethical Standards :
1. Entrants must be mindful of the welfare of the animals they are photographing and ensure that no harm, injury or distress is caused to the animal or to the habitat in an attempt to secure the image.
2. Entrants must not deceive the viewer or attempt to disguise and/ or misrepresent the reality of the natural scene.
3. Entrants are responsible for ensuring full compliance with any applicable national or international legislation and for securing any relevant permits that may be required in the process of photography.
4. No images of pets or captive animals will be accepted.
5. If the organisers suspect that an entry has been achieved through cruel or unethical practices, including the use of live bait, the entry will be disqualified.
6. Caption information supplied during the registration process must be complete, true and accurate.
7. The organising team, sponsors and partners are not allowed to participate in the contest.
8. Any breach of the ethical standards listed here will be considered a breach of the rules.