|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Contest Name : Zee Yuva Sangeet Samraat Digital Audition Contest 2017
Applicable For : Residents of India
Contest Last Date : May 18, 2017
Sangeet Samraat Digital Audition :
Sangeet Samraat promises to be the next level Marathi Music Show which will provide a platform for groups or individuals above 4years age, who dare to dream, work hard and turn their dreams into reality.
This show will feature a variety of music styles ranging across a broad spectrum of classical, folk, contemporary or instrumental music with a unique act and presentation.
Terms & Conditions :
1. These terms and condition govern the registration process for participating in the auditions conducted for the music reality show “Sangeet Samraat” (“Show”) organised by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“ZEEL”) (“Audition Registration”). The Show is currently proposed to be telecast on the channel “ZEE YUVA” (“Channel”)
2. Participation is restricted to residents of India only and who are above 4 years of age as on April 1, 2017.
3. Every person who fills the Registration Form (defined below) and uploads his entry on ZEEL’s Website (defined below)] is referred to as an “Applicant”.
4. To participate in the Audition Registration, Applicant shall be required to upload a video of their performance on www.youtube.com and provide the link/URL link of the same on the Website which information shall be made available through various media like television, social media etc.
5. The timing for filing and submitting the Registration Form alongwith Audition Video shall be from 10th May upto May 18, 2017 only or such extended dates, if any, as decided by ZEEL at its sole discretion (“Registration Period”).
6. On 18th May ZEEL may ask interested Applicants to go Live from their personal Facebook handles using a hashtag #FBChaSangeetSamraat with their respective performances, which shall form part of the Auditions.
7. In order to participate in the Auditions, Applicant(s) is required to fill the Registration Form and submit their videos during the Registration Period only. (“Application(s)”).
8. If the Applicant(s) does not submit the Registration Form and the Audition Video during the Registration Period, then such Application shall not be considered as valid for the purpose of the Audition Registration and such Applicant shall be disqualified.
9. If any Registration Form is not completely filled, then ZEEL shall consider such Application as invalid and such Applicant will be disqualified. ZEEL shall have no further liability towards such Applicant.
10. Submission of Registration Form and Audition Video does not guarantee, participation in the Audition and the admission for the same shall be the sole discretion of ZEEL.
11. The number of rounds, the criteria for selection to further rounds of Auditions shall be determined by ZEEL at its sole discretion and Applicant shall not raise any concerns regarding the same.
12. In the event an Applicant has submitted more than 1 (One) Application, then only the first Application submitted shall be considered for the purpose of evaluation by ZEEL.
13. Selection of an Applicant in one round of Audition does not imply selection of the Applicant to further rounds of Auditions that may be conducted by ZEEL in relation to the Show. Such selection of the Applicant(s) in the Auditions shall be the sole discretion of ZEEL.
14. ZEEL reserves the sole right to disqualify any Applicant at any time and the decision of ZEEL shall be final and binding on the Applicant and his/her legal guardian.