|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
State : Madhya Pradesh
Announcement : Gita Talent Search Examination (GTSE)
Last Date : 25 Dec, 2015
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/2277-GTSE%20BOOKLET%20ENGLISH%20FINAL.pdf
Home Page : http://www.gtse.co.in/
GTSE 2019 Pre-Exam result : http://gtse.in/pre_result2019.php
Gita Talent Search Examination :
Gita Talent Search Examination” is a quiz contest which is to be held in Indore (M.P). Students of college & school (Age 15 Above ) are eligible to participate in it.
GTSE Result 2015 : www.contest.net.in/8912.html
The questions will be based on the greatest scripture accepted all over the world – Bhagvad Gita & from general knowledge.
India is known as the “Spiritual guide” of whole world due to its being the pastimes place of the Lord & His incarnations,being the birth place of many great saints & due to its profound,limitless vedic knowledge which is the panacea for all problems of the world.Scripture declare that those who have taken birth in India are very fortunate & they should perfect their life by accepting & applying this knowledge in their lives & then they should preach this vedic wisdom all over the world for the benefit of whole world.
Today,whole world is looking forward to India for this knowledge But, unfortunately, today’s youth is not interested in this knowledge because of ignorance about the importance of spiritual knowledge.To promote this awareness among youth,we are making this little effort by introducing quiz contest based on Bhagavad Gita so they can become inspired to read & delve into the depth of the profound knowledge of Bhagavad Gita.
Rules & Regulations :
1. The Registration Fees is Rs. 100/-
(For Online Registrations Please visit our website gtse.co.in)
2. The Participants will be given Enrolment Form cum Admit Card which is enclosed at the last page of Gita Talent Search Examination Questionnaire, which participant has to fill and return along with the Registration Fees. Examination
3. The exam paper will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions from GTSE Questionnaire. Time allotted to solve the paper is 90 minutes.
4 . Medium of contest will be English and Hindi.
5. Examination date is 17th January 2016. Timings and Centers will be declared later on to our website “gtse.co.in”.
6. No Participant will be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall after half an hour of start of exam.
7. Participants found in possession of any material, which the organizers feel is objectionable, will be treated as a case of mal-practice. His candidature will stand immediately cancelled and such participant shall be debarred from the examination. No fees shall be refunded in such case. The decision of the organizers shall be the final and shall be abiding to one and all.
8. The Participants have to get their own pens, pencils, & writing boards for the exam.
Results and Prize Distribution :
9. The venue and the date for the prizes distribution ceremony shall by decided at the sole discretion of the organizers, as per their convenience and the information will be available on GTSE website gtse.co.in
10. In all cases and for all decisions, the decision of the organizers shall be final and shall be abiding to all the Participants. Gita Talent Search Examination
11. Only the Participants who have won the Prizes will be informed by Phone / SMS about their results.
12. For Results please visit our website gtse.co.in
13. Revaluation / Rechecking request will not be entertained from any of the participants.
** First Prize – Cash Rs. 40,000/-
** Second Prize – Cash Rs. 11,000/-
** Third Prize – Cash Rs. 5,100/-
** 500 Consolation Prizes for Highly Talented Winners which includes
** Trip to Avantipuri for 1st 50 Winners.
** Divine Yoga Club Gift Passes for 2nd 50 Winners. Valid for one month.
** Matchless Gift for Next 150 Winners.
** Passes for Mrityu Ki Parajaya Seminar by World Renowned Speaker His Holiness Bhakti Prema Swami Maharaj for Next 150 winners.
** Special 50 Prizes Only for Women.
** Participation Certificates will be given to all participants.