|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Ministry of AYUSH
Contest Name : Yoga For Holistic Health Online Article Writing Contest 2017
Contest Last Date : 21st June, 2017
Website : http://www.ayush.gov.in/
Contest Page : https://www.facebook.com/moayush/
Contest T&C : https://www.facebook.com/notes/ministry-of-ayush-government-of-india/online-article-writing-contest-yoga-for-holistic-health/2270576109834304/
Article Writing Contest :
Topic: “Yoga For Holistic Health”
Related / Similar Contest : My Life My Yoga Competition 2020
Terms & Conditions :
1. By participating in the contest, participants are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
2. By participating in the contest, participant has agreed that Ministry may use the content provided by him/her in promotion/education/or in any other activity deemed fit on social media or any other media channel.
3. The article writing contest is organized by Ministry of AYUSH.
4. The participant requires to write 300-500 words about the topic i.e. “YOGA FOR HOLISTIC HEALTH”.
5. Each College/Institution under the Ministry of AYUSH in the country will conduct an Article writing Contest on “YOGA FOR HOLISTIC HEALTH”.
6. Colleges/Institutions will ensure their participation in the said contest on YOGA FOR HOLISTIC HEALTH.
7. Each College/Institution will evaluate the contest entries at College/Institution level.
8. After evaluation the contest entries college will send two best entries at email id firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. Ministry of AYUSH will shortlist 5 winners based on the quality of the entries.
10. Ministry will announce the name of the shortlisted people on the contest platform i.e. Facebook. Also, ministry will communicate to the shortlisted candidates by their email.
11. The contest is open only the students who are studying in the college which comes under Ministry of AYUSH.
12. The college needs to send entry in the proposed format with all the relevant details and attachments.
13. The contest shall open on 15 May, 2017 and will close on 21 June, 2017.
14. The colleges/Institutions will send their best two entries by 30th June 2017 at 11:59 PM (IST) at email id email@example.com .
15. Participants with highest marks will be declared as winners of the contest. Each of the 5 winners will be notified via message on their Facebook or/and their email.
16. Prizes for participants :
a. First prize for winner: INR 20,000/-
b. Second prize for Runner up: INR 15,000/-
c. Third prize for Second runner up: INR 10,000/-
d. Two consolation prize of INR 5,000/- each to third, fourth runner up.
17. In case of prize distribution event, outstation winners will be paid two way Indian Railway AC III Class rail fare on submission of ticket/proof of travel on actual basis.
18. Once the winners will be declared, the winning entries will be posted on ministry of AYUSH blog i.e. https://moayush.wordpress.com/ .
19. Participant will be solely responsible for content of the entry.
20. Plagiarism is not allowed and will result in disqualification
21. Multiple entries are not allowed in the contest.
22. Prize money will be provided to the winners in the form of cheques.
23. Cheques cannot be exchanges/redeemed for cash. No cash claim can be made in lieu of cheques. In the event, a winner of the contest chooses not to accept the cheques, he or she forfeits all claims to the cheques.
24. Ministry of AYUSH will not bear any responsibility for any loss and damages during transportation of the cheques to the respective winners.
25. Employees of the Ministry of AYUSH their family members and their relatives shall not be eligible to participate in the contest.