Organisation : Naaptol
Contest Name : Save Our Summers Contest 2017 (#SaveOurSummers)
Applicable For : Citizen of India
Contest Last Date : 30th of May, 2017
Website : http://www.naaptol.com/
Contest Page : https://www.facebook.com/shopatnaaptol/
Contest T&C : https://www.facebook.com/notes/naaptol/terms-conditions-saveoursummers/1565471940160491/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
#SaveOurSummers Contest :
The following are the terms and conditions for participation between you the Participant (hereinafter referred as Participant or “you”) and Naaptol.
Related : Naaptol’s Summer Sale Contest 2017 : www.contest.net.in/22283.html
Terms and Conditions :
1. To participate in this contest you will be required to have a legitimate Facebook profile, be 18 years of age or above and a citizen of India. (“Participant”).
2. The duration of #SaveOurSummers contest is from 26th May – 30th of May, 2017 12:00 PM, and only entries before the end date would be eligible to be shortlisted.
3. Employees of Naaptol or its affiliates, their immediate families, contest organizers, their employees and immediate families are not eligible to win in this Contest but participation is allowed.
4. Entries registered before or after the Program period will not be taken into account. There may be multiple contests at Naaptol’s discretion during the Program period and Participant may participate in any or all contests under this Program.
5. Naaptol reserves the right to disqualify any qualifier, which it does not deem complete in all, respects or does not meet with the criteria that Naaptol may set.
6. We shall be announcing 2 winners. Who shall win Intex 4.1 Home Theatre System OR Intex 2.1 Multimedia Speakers, each. The winner would be informed by email and/or by other means as Naaptol may deem fit.
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prize is also restricted by the availability of size options. Naaptol reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion.
8. The decision of Naaptol across any stage of the Program would be final and binding.
9. All images and comments uploaded on the contest are subject to moderation and Naaptol may, at their discretion, withhold content which Naaptol judges as inappropriate.
10. Naaptol reserves the absolute right to cancel or abandon the Program and/or to change the Terms and Conditions contained herein and/or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Program at any time without any notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever.
Participants are requested to refer to such Terms and Conditions, which may be displayed or intimated from time to time.
11. By submitting their entries, the Participant grants Naaptol, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their agents an irrevocable right to publish, use, adapt, sell, edit and/or modify such entry in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet, without limitation and without compensation to the Participants.
Participant also grants Naaptol, its affiliates and subsidiaries worldwide irrevocable, nonexclusive and royalty free right and license to use, copy, reproduce, transfer, modify and/or display any information contained in their entry in whole or part and in any form without compensation.
The winner may be required to sign an additional affidavit/license (except where prohibited) to this effect. Taxes on all prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participants agree to be bound by the terms of the Program.
12. Participants give Naaptol the right to share their details with the evaluation committee as well as with any other partner(s) who Naaptol deems necessary.
13. Except where prohibited, or otherwise advised in writing by the Participant, by accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes including press releases, etc. worldwide and across all forms of media without limitations and without additional compensation.
By Participating he/she grants Naaptol the rights to store and use the Participant’s contact information, including names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses, and transmit the same worldwide and within the Naaptol group.
Such information will be processed and used in connection with Naaptol’s business, and may be provided to contractors, consultants, and others for uses consistent with Naaptol’s business.
14. Naaptol shall not be responsible for failure to fulfill any of its obligations due to causes beyond its control.
15. In the event that any term and condition is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions remain in full force and effect.
16. Participant consents to the contest of the laws of India to govern, interpret, and enforce all rights, duties, and obligations arising from, or relating in any manner to, the subject matter of this Program, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any disputes arising will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi/New Delhi.