|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Adventure & Wildlife
Contest Name : Through Your Lens Photo Contest 2017
Applicable For : Residents of India
Contest Last Date : July 2, 2017
Website : http://www.adventurewildlife.in/photo-contest-win-expense-paid-trip-singapore/
Adventure & Wildlife Photo Contest
If you have an eye for nature and wildlife, and can capture these beautifully ‘through your lens’, you could be in with a chance to WIN an all-expense paid trip to Singapore. Where you would get chance to compete with the best for a grand prize.
Related : Photofie Animal Expression Photo Contest 2017 : www.contest.net.in/23941.html
Competition Overview :
Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group (“WRS Group”) is hosting a photography contest in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines. The contest invites aspiring and professional photographers to capture the connection between humans and nature ‘through their lens.’
The contest is split into two stages:
Round 1 :
Open to anyone above 18 years old who is currently a resident in India. Entries can be submitted between June 19 – July 2, 2017. Winners will be announced July 7, 2017.
Round 2 :
Winners from each of the participating countries travel to Singapore from July 28 – 30, 2017 and visit the WRS Group’s parks. Flight tickets and accommodation over three days and two nights in Singapore will be paid for. They also get an all-access pass to WRS Group’s parks (Singapore Zoo, River Safari, Jurong Bird Park and Night Safari).
How To Participate :
Round 1 (Local Competition):
Share a captivating image showcasing local wildlife and nature at its best, as seen through your lens! Send your picture, which must be minimum 1MB, along with a brief description (max 250 words), your name, contact number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each participant may submit a maximum of five entries. Submission Last Date: 11:59 p.m. IST on July 2, 2017. Two runners-up will receive WRS Group’s merchandise (Park tickets and merchandise worth SGD 100).
Details of the grand prize for the regional competition winner to follow soon! WRS Group’s Through the Lens Photo Contest winner will also receive complimentary entry to all four of the Wildlife Reserves Singapore Parks (Singapore Zoo, River Safari, Jurong Bird Park and Night Safari).
Round 2 (Regional Competition) :
For winners of Local Competition only:
Capture memorable moments at the Singapore Zoo, River Safari, Jurong Bird Park and Night Safari through your lens, illustrating the positive connection between humans and wildlife.
Albums submitted should include the five themes below:
** Animals up-close
** Park Icons (Ah Meng, Chawang, Canola and Sunny)
RULES: LOCAL COMPETITION
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old and resident in the following countries: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
2. Participants must hold a current passport and be able to visit Singapore between July 28 – 30, 2017 to compete in the regional finals, if selected.
3. Participants must own a DSLR/professional camera.
4. Images should be between 1,280 and 2,000 pixels long on the longest side.
5. Files must be a maximum of 4MB.
6. Entries must be submitted as high quality JPG files.
7. File names should include your name and contact details.
8. Do not use any visible watermarks, copyright notices, or added identification on your images.
9. Photos should not be altered digitally. All enhancements shall be done on-camera (only in-camera editing is allowed).
10. Submitting the final edited digital file must accompanied by a raw or unedited jpeg file for metafile verification.
11. No Watermark or any names that will identify the photographer’s name or camera club.
12. Third-party images will be immediately disqualified.
13. By submitting an entry for the contest, the participant acknowledges and agrees to the competition Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
RULES: REGIONAL COMPETITION
To be shared later with local competition winners.
LINKS AND CONTACTS :
Kunzum Travel Café,
T-49 (GF), HauzKhas Village,
New Delhi 110016, India