|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Municipal Corporation Faridabad
Competition Name : Essay Contest on “My Smart Faridabad” 2015
Applicable For : All Citizens or Stakeholders
Applicable City : Faridabad
Competition Last Date : 10th October, 2015.
Website : https://www.mcfbd.com/smart-city-faridabad
Submit Essay Here : https://mygov.in/task/essay-writing-competition-smart-city-faridabad/
Essay Contest on “My Smart Faridabad”:
All Citizens or Stakeholders (Schools of Faridabad both Private and Public, Higher education Institutes of Faridabad, RWA’s of Faridabad, Training Institutes of Faridabad, City associations) are invited to participate in Essay Writing Competition for Smart Faridabad.
Faridabad Municipal Corporation Graffiti/Painting/Poster Competition on Smart City 2015 :
Please write an essay on “My Smart Faridabad”illustrating a smart solution you think is usable in your Smart City Faridabad.The essay should be written in 1000 words in either of the sub topics or you can write on any other similar sub-topic of your choice.
Topic: My Smart Faridabad
i. Sub Topic : Environment Friendly Faridabad
ii. Sub Topic : Slum free Faridabad
iii. Sub Topic : Inclusive Faridabad
iv. Sub Topic : Liveable Faridabad
v. Sub Topic : Smooth Movement across Faridabad
vi. Sub Topic : Healthy Faridabad
vii. Sub Topic : Safe Faridabad
viii. Sub-Topic : Digital Faridabad
ix. Sub-Topic : Smart Industries
Terms and Conditions:
1. Award-winning essay shall be chosen on the basis of itsinnovative and creative ideas.
2. The name of the participants, address and contact number must be mentioned clearly on the top of the essay.
3. The decision of Municipal Corporation of Faridabad for selecting the winner shall be treated as Final.
The top six essay will be awarded under two categories which are as follows:
1. Open to All – Cash Incentives under this category are as follows:
First Prize (One) – Rs25, 000
Second Prize (One) – Rs.15,000
Third Prize (One) – Rs. 10,000
2. School Students – Cash Incentives under this category are as follows:
First Prize (One) – Rs. 5,000
Second Prize (One) – Rs. 3,000
Third Prize (One) – Rs. 2,000
How to submit:
1. Submit online at http://mygov.in
2. The students may submit their essays to the Head of the Institute and the Head of the Institute will submit the same to the District Education Officer.
The Last date for submission of the essay is 10th October, 2015.