You are here: Home > Coding/Programming
All posts from

Hacker Earth ZS Young Data Scientist Challenge 2017

Organisation : ZS
Competition Name : Young Data Scientist Challenge 2017
Application Last Date : 28th July 2017
Applicable For : Open to All
Prize : Apple Mac Book
Contest Details : https://www.hackerearth.com/challenge/competitive/zs-young-data-scientist-challenge-2017/

Sponsored Links:

Young Data Scientist Challenge :

This contest is open to all. However, only the final year students from any discipline of Graduation based in India, are eligible to win cool prizes and Pre-Placement Interview invitations (PPI).

Related : Techgig Beginner Code Champ Challenge 2017 : www.contest.net.in/24286.html

In addition to this, the eligible students will also be invited to participate in a Data-A-Thon conducted at one of the ZS India offices.

** A CGPA of 7 or a percentage of 70 and above is required to qualify for Prizes, PPI & Offline Data-A-Thon
** Only one account per participant is allowed. Submission from multiple accounts will lead to disqualification
** Your output will be evaluated only for 40% of the test data while the contest is running.
** Once the contest is over, output for the remaining 60% of the data will be evaluated and the final rank will be awarded
** You are allowed only 5 submissions per day for each problem and maximum of 30 submissions for each problem for the complete duration of the contest.
** The system will reject any further attempts
** You may choose any name for your submission file, but the format should be .csv Submissions in any other format will be ignored by the evaluation engine, interpreting it as ambiguous.
** In addition to your output file, you will also have to submit the following documents in .zip or .tar compressed archive.
** You will have to upload your output on the problem page in the format given in the problem statement
** You can use any tools or libraries for building your solution.
** There is no restriction on the tools that you can use
** Well-commented and reproducible source code that you generated as a part of this contest
** The last submission will be considered final and will be used for your evaluation. Hence, do upload the submission of your choice again before the end of the contest
** Privately sharing code or data is not permitted—any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification from the contest of all users involved
** Your final position will be based on the evaluation of holdout test sample, so the leaderboard rank will not be your final standing
** Winners could be asked to demonstrate their work and share their codes before the prizes are dispensed

By participating in this challenge, you agree to the terms and conditions of HackerEarth. All the travel and stay arrangements required to enable the Offline Data-A-Thon will be taken care by ZS.

How will I be awarded score?
Your output will be evaluated only for 40% of the test data while the contest is running. Once the contest is over, output for the remaining 60% of the data will be evaluated and the final rank will be awarded.

How can I submit my output?
You will have to upload your output on the problem page in the format given in the problem statement.

Do I need to submit, anything other than the output?
Yes, in addition to your output, you will also have to submit a text file explaining your approach to the problems as well as the source files that you developed to build the ML models. All these files should be submitted as a compressed archive in any of the common formats(zip, tar, tar.gz etc).

What tools can I use for building my solution?
You can use any tools or libraries for building your solution. There is no restriction on the tools that you can use.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment.

www.contest.net.in © 2020

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   Site Map