Organisation : ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Contest Name : &TV BhabiJi Ghar Par Hain Atrangi Hawai Yatra Contest 2017
Contest Last Date : July 15, 2017
Website : http://register.ozee.com/bhabi-ji-ghar-par-hai-terms/
BGPH Atrangi Hawai Yatra Contest :
“Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai” is comedy fiction show in Hindi language (“Program”) produced by ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) telecast on channel of the Company titled “&TV” (“Channel”).
Related : Zee Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs 2017 Contest : www.contest.net.in/24582.html
By means of these terms and condition set forth herein , the Company is conducting a promotional activity named ” BhabiJi Ghar Par Hain Atrangi Hawai Yatra Contest ” whereby the Company is providing an opportunity to the interested viewers of the Program to participate and answer a multiple choice question asked each day during the Activity Period of the Program on the SMS Code and get a chance to win the Gratification on terms more particularly described herein below. Each Participant is required to send/submit the answer via SMS on the code “57575”.
Procedure For Participation And Selection :
1. In order to participate in the Activity, each Participant is required to answer a multiple choice question (“Question”) which shall be based on the particular episode of the Program. Such Question shall be displayed on the television screen at the end of the telecast of that episode during each day of the Activity Period.
Each Question shall have four (4) options i.e. A, B, C and D whereby only one option shall be the correct answer. The Participant shall be required to choose and submit the correct answer to the Question via the Short Code at the end of each episode of the Program during the Activity Period.
For sake of clarity, there shall be total of 5 (five) Questions that are asked during the Activity Period, all of which must be answered via the Short Code by the Participant in accordance with the Start Date and End Date as mentioned in Clause I (4) to further progress in the Activity and have a chance to win the Gratification (“Entry”).
2. The Participant shall be required to send a message on the SMS Code by typing ” BGPH<space>A/B/C/D<space>Participant Name<space>City Name ” using short messaging service from the Participant’s registered mobile number (from any network service provider providing telecom services in particular territory).
3. The Activity Period for the Activity shall be from on July 10, 2017 and continue till 21:00 pm IST on July 15, 2017 (” Activity Period”).
4. Start Date and End Date for submitting the Entry for each episode of the Program is as under:
|Episode Date||Start Date||End Date|
|July 10, 2017||End of first original telecast of episode of the Program||July 11, 2017 at 21:00pm IST|
|July 11, 2017||End of first original telecast of episode of the Program||July 12, 2017 at 21:00pm IST|
|July 12, 2017||End of first original telecast of episode of the Program||July 13, 2017 at 21:00pm IST|
|July 13, 2017||End of first original telecast of episode of the Program||July 14, 2017 at 21:00pm IST|
|July 14, 2017||End of first original telecast of episode of the Program||July 15, 2017 at 21:00pm IST|
5. Participant(s) sending Entry in correct format as mentioned in Clause I (2) will receive an automated message from the same SMS Code stating ” Thank you for participating. Keep watching BhabiJi Ghar Par Hain. T&Cs apply. For T&Cs, logon to www.ozee.com/bgphtnc “.
If the Voter submits the Entry in an incorrect format then the Participants’ incorrect Entry submitted through SMS, shall be considered to be incomplete and shall be considered null and void. In such events where the Participant submit Entry in incorrect format, an automated message may be sent to the Participant stating ” You have entered the wrong keyword. Please enter the correct keyword and send it to 57575. “.
6. For submitting the Entry through SMS, premium rates shall be applicable to the Participant(s).
The premium rates applicable will be as follows:
INR 5/- (Indian Rupees Five only)
INR 3/- (Indian Rupees Three only)
It is hereby clarified that registration to participate in the Activity shall not be made available to the Uninor and MTNL for Delhi subscribers. In event of any other charges levied by any network provider/ telecom operator for submitting the SMS, the said additional charges shall solely be borne by the Participant.
The Participant understands and agrees that if the Participant is in roaming telecom network i.e. a different circle/zone then additional roaming charges may be levied basis respective network provider/ telecom operator.