|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bharat Vikas Parishad BVP
Announcement : “Bharat Ko Jano” Contest
Last Date : 14th Oct. 2015
Online “Bharat Ko Jano” Contest :
BVP Members are invited to participate on 17th & 18th Oct. 2015.
GradNet Quiz Contest 2015 & Win Samsung Galaxy : www.contest.net.in/6443.html
Contest Date : 17th & 18th Oct. 2015 (time schedule will be informed through e-mail)
Last Date for registration of participants (Through the branch) 14th Oct. 2015
Venue: Prantiya/branch conveners can choose any school / other institute where facility for online examination for 10-20 participant couples is available.
Duration of Contest: One hour per batch will be allowed in all, including preparation time, competition will be only for 20 minutes.
Rules for the Competition :
1. The branches of Bharat Vikas Parishad will manage online competition in their local area of working. As each Branch is to coordinate the participation of its members, Branch Secretary or BKJ Online coordinator should first register itself at Parishad’s website. On registration, Branch representative will be informed by email the details of the contest.
2. Thereafter, each branch must register the participant members on Parishad’s website furnishing their particulars viz. Email ID, Mobile Number, Name, Branch Name, Prant Name, Dayitva, (if any) . A member alone or jointly with spouse can take the test.
3. Each participant will be invited to participate in the contest through their email ID with the detailed procedure by 15th October, 2015.
4. Depending upon number of participants, the contest will be held in different sessions of one hour duration (including preparation time and 20 minutes time allotted for answering 50 multiple choice questions).
5. The participant will be intimated about the session slot allotted to him / her and can take the test during that session only.
6. Participants can log in by using their e-mail ID and password and to enter the exam another password which will be disclosed by the branch coordinator at the venue has to be entered. Their time of 20 minutes will start as soon as he/she is logged in the contest.
7. The question paper will be bilingual, in ENGLISH & HINDI.
8. Google chrome is the preferred internet browser to take up the exam.
9. Each correct answer will be awarded two marks and each wrong answer will be awarded -1 (negative one) mark. Score will be displayed when the exam is over on the website itself. Top three winners in whole Prant may be awarded by the Prant at prant level function.
If there is any sort of query regarding online competition you may contact any one of the following persons:
1. Dr. Tarun Sharma (National Secretary, Bharat Ko Jano) – 09412332074
2. CA. Bharat Bhushan Juneja (National Convener, Bharat Ko Jano) – 09415479941
3. Sh. Rakesh Sachdeva (National Convener, Bharat Ko Jano) – 09417106569
4. Mail your query to : email@example.com