|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Neela Tele Films Pvt. Limited
Competition Name : Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah TMKOC My Clean India Contest 2015-16
Applicable For : Viewers
Applicable States/UT : All India
Competition Last Date : 8th March 2016
Website : http://www.tmkocmycleanindia.com/
TMKOC My Clean India Contest :
My Clean India’ campaign is a nationwide initiative launched by our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi on October 2, 2014 to fulfill Mahatma Gandhi’s vision of a clean & healthy India by his 150th birth anniversary in 2019.
MyGov Mobile Application Creation/ Development Contest 2015 : www.contest.net.in/113.html
With the aim to involve citizens in this cleanliness drive. Mr. Modi selected 9 notable public figures to propagate this campaign, including the entire team of ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’. We consider ourselves honored and pledge our support towards this noble cause. Come join us & be part of the TMKOC My Clean India Campaign.
Contest Rules :
TMKOC – My Clean India Contest (“Contest”) is being organized by Neela Tele Films Pvt. Limited (“Organizer”) by as stated hereunder:
1. The Contest will be held from 8th September 2015 (at “00:00:01” hrs IST) and shall conclude on 8th March 2016 (until “23:59:59” hrs IST) (“Contest Period”) (both inclusive). All entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice.
2. The Contest is open for viewers in India. Furthermore, the following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
2.1. Employees of the Organizer [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
2.2. Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organizer [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
3. To participate in the Contest the viewers will be required to register on the TMKOC – My Clean India website (http://www.TMKOCMyCleanIndia.com) by filling up a registration form.
3.1. Each participant may upload multiple entries through one  registered account
3.2. Registration and participation is only open to Indian residents aged 18 years and above, having a valid email address.
4. To participate in this Contest, participants are required to share images of their contribution to the TMKOC My Clean India Contest in the following manner:
4.1. When you see an unclean area, take a picture and upload it to our website’s iSee section. When you clean that area, take a picture during the act and upload it to the iClean section. After that area is clean, take a picture of it and upload it to the iMakeMyIndiaClean section. Sending all three aforementioned pictures is mandatory.
4.2. Contestants may also share video links of their cleaning efforts. Such videos should be made and uploaded on YouTube, and should not exceed the duration of 5 (five) minutes. The URL Link of said Videos can be sent by participants. It is hereby clarified that sharing the video URL link is optional.
4.3. Mentioning the location is compulsory.
5. All participants/winners are required to:
5.1. Provide contact details and residential address details to the team of Organizers so that the same may be verified. Any incomplete registration form or incorrect entry will be automatically disqualified.
5.2. Accept the terms and conditions of the agreement of the Contest Rules and Regulations [herein referred to as the Organizer’s Privacy and Policy] on the TMKOC – My Clean India website.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to ascertain if the participant is a legitimate entrant and reserves the right to disqualify the contestant and his/her entries. The Organizer does not need to assign any reasons for rejecting a participant’s registration or entries.
7. With respect to the Contest, the Organizer shall select the winner/s for the Contest among the contestant(s) (“Winner(s)”). It is clarified herein that the organizer retains the sole authority and discretion of determining the number of Winners and the selection of said Winner(s). The Organizer’s decision on all awarded prizes shall be final and binding on the participants.
8. The names of the Winner(s) will be announced on the Website and/or Social Media pages owned by the Organizers and said persons will also be notified via Email and/or Telephone of the same through the contact details provided to the Organizer when they register on the Contest website.
9. The participant’s winning images & videos and other submitted information/material will be showcased across all Social Media Channels owned by the Organizers in addition to other channels/mediums of communication including but not limited to Television, Print, Online, and Digital Media. The winner will be called for a meet & greet with the stars of the “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” show.
10. The Organizer’s decision on all awarded prizes shall be final and binding on the participants. The organizer retains the sole authority and discretion of determining the quantity of the Prizes being given during the duration of the Contest. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other products or items. However, the Organizer reserves the right to offer alternatives at any time without prior notice at its sole discretion. In no event shall the Organizer, its employees, agents, affiliates and/or subsidiaries be liable to the contestants for any monetary amount under the rules and regulations of this Contest.
11. The Winner(s) shall not raise any dispute with regard to the Prize, including but not limited to value of the Prize, and/or otherwise with the Organizer.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Contest and/or change the timing and/or date of the Contest or otherwise at any time without giving any prior notice thereof to the viewers and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) and /or otherwise.
13. General Rules:
13.1. The contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) should be citizens of India, above 18 years of age, and residing in India to qualify for the Contest.
13.2. Proof of age is a must for the contestant(s), Winner(s) and must be submitted to the Organizer (i.e., Birth Certificate/ 10th Class leaving Certificate/ School certificate/ Passport/ an affidavit signed by a magistrate).
13.3. The contestant(s) and/ or the Winner(s) shall at all times be liable to sign and submit to the Organizer any declarations and/or documents as required to be executed by the Organizer with reference to the Contest. Non-acceptance by any contestant(s) and/or the Winner(s) of the declarations and/or documents stated herein will disqualify them from participation or winning, immediately, as the case may be.
13.4. The Organizer reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing rules without any prior notice.
13.5. The outcome of the Contest made by the Organizer regarding the Contest shall be final and binding on the viewers, contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) and in no event shall the viewer(s)/contestant(s)/ Winner(s) dispute the decision made by the Organizer and/or its employees in connection to the Contest.
13.6. Non-conformance by any contestant(s) and/or the Winner(s) of the rules of the Contest will disqualify them from participation or winning, immediately, as the case may be.
13.7. The Winner(s) of the Contest agree that he/she shall make himself/herself available from time to time and co-operate with the Organizer and participate in any activity and/or campaign (“Promotional Activity”) of any nature whatsoever without any money payable to the Winner(s). The Organizer reserves the right to use the participants/winners’ names and photos, videos and all other information/material submitted for any such Promotional Activity. Further, the Winner(s) shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such Promotional Activity for any reason whatsoever.
13.8. The Winner(s) agree that the Organizer shall be the sole owner and producer of any footage with regard to the Winner(s) related to the Contest, , including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights in and to such footage, for entirety of Universe and in perpetuity.
13.9. If the Winner(s) had submitted a URL Link to a video as part of their entry for the Contest, then the Winner(s) will be required to sign and/or execute any and all additional documents, instruments, etc. and to perform such additional acts, as are required by the Organizers, to assign all intellectual property rights and any other rights in and to the said videos to the Organizers for the entirety of the world for perpetuity.
13.10. The Participants and Winner(s) agree that all intellectual property rights and any other rights in the photographs submitted for the Contest shall vest with the Organizers for the entirety of the world and in perpetuity.