|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Viacom18 Media Private Limited
Contest Name : Colors Marathi Ganapati’17 Modak Contest 2017
Applicable For : Citizens of India residing in Maharashtra
Applicable States/UTs : Maharashtra
Contest Last Date : September 3rd 2017
Website : http://www.colorsmarathi.com/
Contest T&C : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/26592-Modak.pdf
Modak Contest :
The following are the terms and conditions governing the “Modak Contest” hosted by Viacom18 Media Private Limited on Colors Marathi Facebook profile at the URL for the promotion of the program “Aaj Ka Special” being aired on the channel Colors Marathi in India from 25th Sept, 2014. The contest will be held for one month i.e., from 12.00am on August 18th 2017 to 11.30pm on September 3rd 2017.
Related / Similar Contest : Colors Marathi Bigg Boss Question Contest 2018
Principle Rules :
1. To participate in the Contest the Participant(s) shall follow the procedure as detailed below:
a) Participant(s) must be citizens of India residing in Maharashtra and of eighteen (18) years of age or above at the start date of the Contest Period. The Participant(s) should not have criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Contest.
b) Employees of and/or consultants of and/or persons hired on contract by Viacom18 and the members of their immediate family are ineligible from participating in the Contest.
c) All Participant(s) must have a valid Facebook account and have to ‘like’ the Facebook Page to be eligible to participate in the Contest. For the sake of clarity, it is hereby agreed to and confirmed by the Participant(s) that the same does not include a Facebook account opened and operated by a family member and/or friend of the Participant(s).
d) During the Contest Period, the Participants shall be invited to send their selfies with modaks created/made by them via a private message via the “Message” tab provided on the Facebook Page or on firstname.lastname@example.org..
e) Such Participant(s) from the Shortlisted Participant(s) who fulfill all of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions including submitting of valid Documents (defined herein below) to the satisfaction of Viacom18shall be entitled to win.
f) Failure to comply with the all of the above shall render the Participant(s) Entry invalid.
2. The Shortlisted Participants will be contacted via the “Reply” option on their post to provide their name, age, email id and phone number to the Facebook page via the “Message” option within 24 hours.
Upon receiving the message, the Shortlisted Participants would then be asked to write an email to feedback@ colorsmarathi.com with their name, age, email id and phone number within 24 hours of such message without which they will not be entitled to the Prize.
Each Participant(s)/Winner(s) consents to the use of information supplied by the Participant(s)/Winner(s) for the purposes as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Participant(s) agrees and confirms that such contact details shall be their own, and the Participant(s) shall at no time submit any contact details which belong to a third party.
3. Upon receipt of the Contact Details, Viacom18 or its agency shall contact the Shortlisted Participants via email to submit scanned copies of their identity proof, age proof and address proof (e.g. picture of passport/electricity bill/any other valid ID for verification) (“Document”) within 48 hours of such email.
In the event, any Shortlisted Participant(s) fails to submit the Documents his/her participation shall be invalidated and shall forfeit his/her chance to win the Prize. It is clarified that Viacom18shall not be obligated to shortlist another Participant(s) in place of such forfeited Participant(s).
4. Viacom18 shall make only one (1) attempt to reach the Shortlisted Participants. In case they do not revert, the selection shall be invalidated and Viacom18 shall not be liable to that Shortlisted Participant(s) in any manner whatsoever.
5. Upon verification of the credentials only those Shortlisted Participant(s) that are in compliance with Terms and Conditions requirements stated herein, shall be contacted via “Message” option on Facebook or via email, informing them that they are the winner(s) (“Winner(s)”).
The communication to the Winner(s) would be done within thirty (30) days from the end of the Contest Period and the Prize shall be couriered to the Winner(s) thereafter.
6. Communication to the Winner(s) shall be done on or before 5th September 2017. In case the winner announcement is postponed for whatsoever reasons, Viacom18 will not be held responsible.
7. The first Winner shall invited to make the modak as taken in the selfie on the Program or any other recipe which Viacom18 deems fit (“First Prize”). The other two Winners shall be entitled to channel merchandise (“ Other Prize”).
First Prize and Other Prize shall collectively be known as “Prize”. For avoidance of doubt , the first Winner shall provide to Viacom18 a choice of five recipes out of which Viacom18 shall ask the first Winner to make on the Program.
8. Viacom18 shall not be responsible for the first Winner’s travel to the set of the Program, nor shall it be responsible for the lodging at the location of the shoot of the Program. Also the first Winner shall bring his/her own ingredients in order to make the modak in the Program.
9. Non-conformance by the Participant(s) to any and all the Terms and Conditions herein or as set by Viacom18from time to time will make such Participant’s Entry(ies) null and void.