|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Turner International India Private Limited Pogo TV
Competition Name : Tik Tak Tail Participate & Win Contest 2017
Applicable for : 4 to 14 years Old
Contest Last Date : 11-09-2017
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/26763-tik.pdf
Website : http://www.pogo.tv/contestrules.html
Tik Tak Tail Participate & Win Contest :
1. Information on prizes and how to enter the “Tik Tak Tail Participate & Win Contest” (Contest) form a part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry (Terms).
Related : POGO TV Tik Bubble Shooter Game Contest 2017 : www.contest.net.in/26696.html
2. The Contest is organized by Turner International India Private Limited, having its registered office at 5th Floor, Radisson Commercial Plaza, National Highway No.8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037, India (hereinafter the “Promoter”). The Contest is valid only in India
3. Entry to the Contest is open to all legal residents of India (individuals only) who are between the age group 4 to 14 years as on 6 September 2017 (Each an Entrant and collectively Entrants). Corporates, Agencies, and any non human legal entities are not entitled to participate in the Contest.
4. All Entrants must seek parental or guardian approval before participating in the Contest. It will be the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Promoter’s related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Contest.
5. Entry to the Contest commences on 6 September 2017 and closes at last entry received at 11:59 midnight of the 11 September 2017 (Contest Period). By entering the Contest, Entrants accept these Terms.
6. During the Contest Period viewers will have log on pogo.tv (“Website”) and answer 2 questions.
7. The Terms & Conditions of the Contest will be posted on pogo.tv (“Website”). The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any loss suffered by the Entrant(s) due to any representation, terms and conditions or incorrect/misleading information relating to the Contest presented/ displayed on any other source.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Contest at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the Entrants.
Intimation of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and condition of the Contest will be served to the Entrant by posting the revised terms and conditions of the Contest on the Website.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for the Entrant(s) not being able understand the Contest mechanics or for his/her misinterpretation of the same. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by the Promoter.
10. Entrants may enter the Contest any number of times as they wish provided that each entry is separately submitted however, the Entrant(s) shall not be using multiple IDs to participate in the contest.
Any single Entrant found using or participating through multiple IDs in the contest shall be disqualified immediately and shall be barred from participating in any future contests with the Promoter.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Further participation in the Contest will not in itself make the Entrant eligible for selection as winner of the Contest.
12. At the end of the Contest Period, Promoter will select 3 Winners from among all those Entrants who have correctly answered any of the contest questions asked over the contest duration (each a Winner and collectively Winners).
Winner will receive following prizes (each a Prize and collectively Prizes);
a) Each Prize Winner will receive Pogo goodie bags worth not more than INR 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
13. The total value of all the Prizes will be approximately INR 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only).
14. The prize selection for the Contest will take place at Mumbai, India on 26 September 2017 at 6:00pm onwards.
15. Winners will be notified by telephone to the telephone number submitted with such Entrant’s entry. The Promoter reserve the right to use any other method or medium deemed fit in its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Winners.
Upon request, the Winners may be required to provide their contact details, passport/identity number, proof of residency, proof of age and/or any other details deemed necessary and relevant by the Promoter in its sole discretion prior to the collection of any Prizes.
The Prizes and the Prize letter will be couriered to the Winners at the address given at registration for the Contest.
If the Prize is declined, unclaimed or unable to be claimed, or if a Winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied, the Promoter will not be held liable for the same and the Promoter may direct the judges to select the next best and valid entry from the entries received as an alternative Winner at its sole discretion.