|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Disney
Competition Name : Disney Frozen Contest 2017
Applicable for : Indian residents only
Contest Last Date : 23-09-2017
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/27050-contest.pdf
Website : http://www.disney.in/
Disney Frozen Contest :
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Please read these entry terms (“Entry Terms”) before entering the ‘Disney Frozen Contest’ (“Contest”) conducted by UTV Software Communications Limited (“USCL”).
By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Entry Terms and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set out herein below:
Entry Terms :
1. Entry to the Contest is open to Indian residents only who have a valid Facebook account (“Participants”). Participants may participate in the Contest during the Contest Period (as defined below) through the manner as set out below.
Directors, officers and employees of USCL, or its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, associate vendors and immediate families of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
2. Participation in the Contest shall be open and valid only from September 9, 2017 at 11:00 A.M. till September 23, 2017 at 7:00 P.M. (“Contest Period”). USCL may alter the duration of the Contest Period at its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Participants may enter the Contest by correctly identifying the position of the relevant character pertaining to the Disney Frozen animated motion picture, in the image accompanying the contest communication post during the Contest Period, from the options provided therein (each, a “Post”) on the official Disney India Facebook account, viz. facebook.com/disneyindia (“Disney India FB Page”) and provide their answers in the form of a comment on such Post, during the Contest Period.
4. The first 100 (hundred) Participants who provide complete and correct responses to each Post shall be selected by USCL during the Contest Period, in a manner as determined by USCL at its sole and absolute discretion (“Winners”).
Each Winner shall be eligible to win a Disney Frozen gift item (“Prize(s)”) as determined by USCL, in its sole and absolute discretion. Each Participant shall be eligible to win 1 (one) Prize only, during the Contest Period.
5. The Winners shall be intimated via a private message in their Facebook inbox. The Winners shall be required to furnish such information as required by USCL for the purposes of verification of identity and availing the Prize(s).
All decisions of USCL shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in relation to any decision made by USCL in this regard.
6. The Participant agrees that Participant’s entry to the Contest is subject to, and acknowledges that such entry shall be wholly compliant and consistent with, the Facebook Terms of Service.
7. Restrictions and Exclusions for Prize. The Prize is non-transferable and shall not be exchanged for cash. Prize(s) returned as undelivered or otherwise not claimed/availed within 7 (seven) days after delivery of notification shall be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternative Participant.
USCL reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s). The Prize(s) shall be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
In the event the Winners do not accept or agree to these Entry Terms, the Prize shall remain with USCL, and USCL, in its sole discretion may offer such Prize(s) to an alternative Participant.
USCL, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”) or any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies shall not be responsible for:
(a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries;
(b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures;
(c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of USCL; or
(d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. USCL reserves the right to remove any Post or other material from the Disney India Facebook Page that USCL considers, in its sole discretion, to be off-topic, inappropriate or objectionable.
Participant Information :
At the Participant’s option, the Participant hereby authorizes and consents to the use of Participant’s personal or sensitive personal information, as applicable, (“Data”) by USCL including its affiliates, agents, advisors or subcontractors (“Authorized Entities”), for such lawful purposes as may be deemed necessary including for, distribution of any Prize to the Winners, if applicable, pursuant to these Entry Terms.
Participant understands and acknowledges that
(i) the Data is Participant’s personal or sensitive personal information as understood within the meaning of the applicable laws;
(ii) Participant has voluntarily and at Participant’s option, agreed to provide the Data to the Authorized Entities for such lawful purposes as may be deemed necessary pursuant to these Entry Terms; and
(iii) the Data shall or may be transferred by the Authorized Entities including its affiliates, agents or subcontractors, for such lawful purposes as may be deemed necessary pursuant to these Entry Terms.