|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. Nick India
Competition Name : Nickelodeon The Grand iPhone X Contest
Contest Last Date : 09-11-2017
Terms & Conditions : http://www.nickindia.com/contest/iphonex/tnc.php
Website : http://www.nickindia.com/contest/iphonex/
Nickelodeon The Grand iPhone X Contest
1. This Contest is organized by Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. (“Organizers”) and is open to all applicants for participation who comply with below conditions (“Participants”):
Related : Nickelodeon KCA 2019 Kids Choice Awards India Voting : www.contest.net.in/40399.html
1. are citizens of India;
2. are viewers of the channel “Nick” (“Channel”);
3. who are mobile/landline subscribers of Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, BSNL, MTNL Mumbai, Reliance, Loop and Tata (“Service Providers”); and
4. Participation by minors will be deemed as participation with the prior consent and knowledge of the Participant’s parents.
2. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, any person who has won any one or more contests organised by or for the channels Nick, Sonic, Nick Jr. and / or Nick HD+ in the immediately preceding 24 (twenty-four) months, shall not be eligible to win the Contest.
3. To participate in the Contest, a Participant needs to watch the programs titled (i) “Ninja Hattori” and “Gattu Battu” (“Programs”) on the Channel i.e. “Nick”, Monday – Friday, from 7:00pm to 08:30 pm (“Time Band”) during the Contest Period and answer the 2 (two) Contest Questions flashed / featured during the aforesaid Time Band of the Program, on each day of the Contest Period (“Contest Questions”), by selecting the correct answer from the multiple options provided on the Channel, as per methods provided hereinbelow (“Contest Answers”).
The Contest Questions may vary every day during the Contest Period and the Participants may participate more than once on every day basis. The Winners shall be selected and declared in the manner more particularly set out herein. The Winners of the Contest will be selected as per the selection mechanism provided below.
Modes of Participation
4. The Participant can answer the questions in one of the following methods:
i. Via SMS, by sending an SMS ‘Nick’ <space>
(i) Option A or Option B for Contest Questions pertaining to the Program “Gattu Battu” and
(ii) Option C or Option D for Contest Questions pertaining to the Program “Ninja Hattori ”<space> Your Name to 56882 through their respective mobile Service Providers (in the manner more particularly stated / flashed during the Time Band of the respective Programs); or
ii. Via IVRS by dialing IVR number DIAL 5056882 From Vodafone, Aircel, Airtel, Idea, Reliance, Tata mobile & Airtel Landline or DIAL 1255568 from BSNL Landline, mobile & MTNL mobile; or
iii. By logging on the Nick India webpage – nickindia.com for participating and submitting the Contest Answers to the Contest Questions on the aforesaid webpage as per the terms, conditions and instructions provided therein.
5. Contest Period: The Contest shall commence from 9th October 2017 and shall conclude on 9th November 2017 or on such date as decided by the Organizer (“Contest Period”). Any entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained and shall be considered ineligible for the Contest.
Selection of Winners
6. At the end of the Contest Period, the Organizers shall select total 4 (four) Participants on maximum Correct Answers across the Contest Period and on first come basis and who have answered all Contest Questions correctly as the winners of the Contest (“Winners”) and such Winners shall be eligible for gratification as detailed herein.
7. The Winners shall be announced on 9th December 2017 or such other date and/or time as may be determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion (“Announcement”).
8. The Prize / gratification for the Contest will be distributed to the Winners, after the Winners are announced and only once the iPhone X model/s are available for purchase in the market in India, on such date(s) as may be determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion.
9. Prizes – iPhone X, subject to availability in the market
Per unit approximate cost of prize element (INR) – INR 85,000 – INR 1,50,000
Total Prizes – 4
The Winners declared by the Organizers would be entitled to win the prize as per below table:
a. Organizer takes no responsibility, liability or any other expenses for the Winners.
b. The Winners understand that each Winner shall be entitled for only one Prize.
c. All other incidental costs, if any, that may arise from participating in the Contest will be borne by the Participant. The Organizers shall not be responsible in case of any network problem such as breakdown of machinery, poor network availability, disruption in the network, inconvenience/ hindrance caused, and/ or the cost of the internet usage applicable or otherwise.
Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the Participant and respective internet service provider without involving Organizers.
d. The Prize being the iPhone X shall be distributed to the Winners only once the same is available in the market for public sale.
e. The Participants or any third party shall have no right to question the nature, form, type or number of the Prize / gratification being given by the Organizers.
f. The Participants acknowledge that they shall not hold the Organizers and/ or any of its affiliates or agencies engaged by them with regard to this Contest, liable for any damages, loss or opportunity, monetary loss due to failure and / or delay in distribution of the Prizes / gratification for the Contest.
10. Each of the Winners shall provide the Organizers with any 2 (two) valid and subsisting acceptable identity proofs, immediately upon announcement of the Winners of the Contest by the Organizers.
11. The charges for IVR usage shall be premium rates (maximum up to INR 6.99/ min). SMSes/ IVRs originating from a particular number shall be deemed to be from the owner of the number. All other incidental costs, if any, that may arise from participating in the Contest will be borne by the Participant.
The Organizers shall not be responsible in case of any network problem such as breakdown of machinery, poor network availability, disruption in the network, inconvenience/ hindrance caused, and/ or the cost of the SMS usage charged by the Service Provider or otherwise.
Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the Participant and the Service Provider without involving Organizers.
12. All other incidental costs, if any, including the internet charges etc. that may arise from participating in the Contest will be borne by the Participant. Any and all costs and expenses that may arise from participating in the Contest, including without limitation incidental costs, will be borne by the Participant.
The Organizers shall not be responsible in case of any network problem such as breakdown of machinery, poor network availability, disruption in the network, inconvenience/ hindrance caused, and/ or the cost of the internet usage that may be charged or otherwise.
Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the Participant and the any service provider without involving Organizers.
13. The Participants/Winner(s) acknowledge that the Organizer shall not be liable for any costs, expenses, charges, fees, taxes, etc. incurred by the Winner(s) in participating in the Contest, and the Winner(s) shall be absolutely responsible and solely liable for the same.
14. The Participants shall not be entitled to win the Prize simply by the reason of participating in the Contest or answering correct answer. Further, the Winners so selected shall be entitled to win the Prize as set out hereinabove. The selection process may be revised and shall be as per the Organizer’s sole discretion.
The Participants or any third party shall have no right to question the process of selection. In the event there is a tie between two participants as final winner, then the same shall be resolved through a random draw.
15. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to be bound by any rules; regulations, guidelines or policies (“Rules”) associated with the Contest, including without limitation these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by any decisions made by the Organizer, including any interpretations of such Rules by the Organizer.