Organisation : Domino’s Pizza India
Competition Name : #WorldSightDay/ World Sight Day Contest 2017
Applicable For : Indian Residents
Competition Deadline : October 12th, 2017
Prize : Domino’s eVoucher worth Rs 300 each
|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Contest Terms & Conditions : https://www.facebook.com/notes/dominos-pizza-india/dominos-contests-terms-and-conditions-21st-sep-2017-onward/10156675505622995/
Website : https://www.dominos.co.in/
World Sight Day Contest :
1. The #WorldSightDay Contest (hereinafter referred to as Contest) is open to any person who ‘likes’ Domino’s Pizza India page on Facebook, being a resident of India and over 18 years of age.
Related : Flipkart Facebook Shubh Bhi Labh Bhi Contest 2017 : www.contest.net.in/27690.html
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited erstwhile Domino’s Pizza India Limited (herein after referred to as “Company”).
2. The Contest will be held from 10.30am to 11pm on 12th October 2017.
3. To be eligible for the Program, participants will be required to reply to the question asked in the contest post on the wall of Domino’s Pizza India fan page on Facebook.
Only comments made in reply to the post on the wall on the Facebook page will be accepted, no other means of submission will be accepted. The participants will be required to mention the hashtag #WorldSightDay along with the answer.
4. The Winners will be selected by random computer selection method. Two winners will be announced, who will receive a Domino’s eVoucher worth Rs 300 each.
5. The Company’s decision will be final and participants shall have no right to object. The Company shall reserve the right to use all data, material etc. received as part of this Program as it may deem fit for its future promotions.
6. The Company also reserves the right to amend the rules of the Contest or extend the period or cancel or discontinue the Program or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice. No correspondence shall be entertained with regard to the Contest.
7. The employees of Company, Service Providers or any associated companies and members of the immediate family of the employees of the Company will not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
The laws of India govern the Program. All disputes shall be settled by means of arbitration only. The Company shall have the sole right to appoint the arbitrator whose decision shall be final and binding. Place of arbitration shall be Noida.
8. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Company and not to Facebook.
Can gift cards be used along with credit cards / other wallets for purchasing Domino’s products?
When placing an order online, the only other option is Cash on Delivery if full payment is not made through gift cards. In stores, gift cards can be used along with any other payment mode.
Contact Us :
Domino’s Pizza India,
5th floor, Tower-D,